Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Connect android device remotely

• Please log in to reply

sanjeeme

sanjeeme

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi dear friends !!

My company issued a android tabs for our sales persons with several cooperate apps. Now we have a problem that unable to solve their app problem remotely without login the tab. They can plug the tabs for their laptops which have LAN connection to our Head office. If there any software or method that we can see the tab window from the laptop to solve their problems. Please help me and it would be great help.

Advertisements

Dashing star

Dashing star

• PipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Hello sanjeeme  :welcome:

Did your pc and tablets have Team viewer? With internet connection you able to access it but if no internet  but you have your pc and tablets in same network then VNC is the choice. In your case what you mean by without login the tab?

sanjeeme

sanjeeme

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hello sanjeeme  :welcome:

Did your pc and tablets have Team viewer? With internet connection you able to access it but if no internet  but you have your pc and tablets in same network then VNC is the choice. In your case what you mean by without login the tab?

Hi Dashing Star

Thanks for reply. We have branch network that can be connect from anywhere using VNC, but these android devices haven't our network connection. But they can connect those tabs to our branch PC's. But what we actually want is to see tab screen on the PC when we connect particular PC. I think you can understand.

Dashing star

Dashing star

• PipPipPip
  • 722 posts

sorry for long delay, i missed up this topic.

You have to install Team viewer in tablet from here

Also in PC, so that you can connect to your tablet from the pc without network, all you need is internet connection in pc and tablet.