Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Know any Mac Art Software for creating clip art or education-based pos

• Please log in to reply

jruffus1

jruffus1

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I am trying to develop a behavior program at my school which will require creating a lot of computer artwork and decorations. I was looking online for Cougar slip art, since that is the mascot of our school and will be the face of the program. However, being new to any kind of graphic based activities, noticed that obtaining / using such graphics / art is very costly (was asking 250 bucks for 25 clip art images).

Therefore, I am wondering if anyone can recommend a user friendly (I am not an expert with design) program for Mac where I can make clip art, design posters / banners etc. I want to be able to create a cougar cartoon graphic and use it within the above mentioned. 

The attached file is something that was made for me and I plan to buy, but I'd also like to create some stuff myself.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! :)

Attached Files

Advertisements

noknojon

noknojon

• PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Hello .

Since even c.net has not found anything for this, I just Googled a few results and found these ........

A list of a few apps Not all Free The Mac App Store items

From the Mac App Store - Paint 2 By Yong Chen - Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps. Not free but a trial is offered

Fotor Photo Editor : Free: Category: Photography based

Just 2 of the many mentioned items that you may wish to look at.

Not quite if these are what you are looking for.

Zelna

Zelna

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

There are many MAC design software which you can use to make banners, clip arts etc.

• Seashore
  • GIMP
  • Inkspace
  • Front End Digital Media Workshop
  • Image Tricks
  • Comipro Plus
  • Google SketchUp
  • Colorate
  • Goldberg
  • NIH Image

If you need after effects templates then visit EditorsDepot.com. The templates are absolutely free to use to make videos. I hope you will find the answer useful.

Edited by Zelna, 24 August 2015 - 01:05 AM.