Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Upload link

Upload button

• Please log in to reply

Natalies123

Natalies123

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have a website through godaddy web builder (ugh) and was able to put in a file upload button, but it can only go up to 10mb. I'm trying to find a third party feature for clients to upload larger files. My site does not come with hosting options. I've tried drop it to me, which I thought was great, but my clients are apparently confused about entering a password (which I have on my site, but I guess they don't see) and they don't like that you can only send one file at a time. Does anyone know a third party feature to upload to dropbox or copy.com or my adobe storage, or really any other option for this upload button to be simple for clients when my site itself doesn't host?

Advertisements

SecurityGuy

SecurityGuy

• PipPip
  • 94 posts
Hello Natalies123,

I recommend you to take a look at this one: Dropbox forms.

Alina Silviu

Alina Silviu

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Hi,

Take a look at this file sharing service offering 20gb free space.