Hi. My name is Brian, and I would be happy to look into your issue.
- General Instructions -
- Please read all instructions and fixes thoroughly. Read the ENTIRE post BEFORE performing any steps so you understand all that needs to be done.
- I would advise printing any instructions for easy reference as some of the fixes may require you to boot in Safe mode. Access to these instructions may not be available in Safe Mode.
- Any fixes provided by myself are for this log file only and should not be used on any other systems.
- Do not run any other removal software or perform updates other than the ones I provide, as it will complicate the cleaning process.
- It's very likely that part of our cleanup will include emptying your recycle bin. If you use your recycle bin as an archive and do not wish this to be emptied, please let me know.
- It is also likely during our cleaning process that your internet browsing history will be removed. Your favorites will be untouched. If you don't want this to happen you need to let me know before running any steps so I can adjust my fixes accordingly.
- You have 4 days to reply to each post or the topic will be closed. You will be able to request that the topic be re-opened by sending me a PM (Personal Message) or PM a moderator.
- Please feel free to ask any questions, especially if you are having problems with my instructions.
- Save ALL Tools to your Desktop-
All tools that I have you download should be placed on the desktop
unless otherwise stated. If you are familiar with how to save files to the desktop then you can skip this step.
Since you are continuing with this step then I assume you are unfamiliar with saving files to your desktop. As a result it's easiest if you configure your browser(s) to download any tools to the desktop by default. Please use the appropriate instructions below depending on the browser you are using.Google Chrome
- Click the "Customize and control Google Chrome" button in the upper right-corner of the browser.
. at the bottom of the screen click the
"Show advanced settings...
" link. Scroll down to find the Downloads section and click the Change...
button. Select your desktop and click OK.Mozilla Firefox
- Click the "Open Menu" button in the upper right-corner of the browser.
. In the downloads section, click the Browse
button, click on the Desktop folder
and the click the "Select Folder" button. Click OK to get out of the Options menu.Internet Explorer
- Click the Tools menu in the upper right-corner of the browser.
Select View downloads
. Select the Options
link in the lower left of the window. Click Browse and
select the Desktop and then choose the Select Folder
button. Click OK to get out of the download options screen and then click Close to get out of the View Downloads screen.NOTE
: IE8 Does not support changing download locations in this manner. You will need to download the tool(s) to the default folder, usually Downloads, then copy them to the desktop.
- Finally Before We Start-
Removing malware is a complicated multiple step process, Please stay with me until I have declared your system clean. I strongly recommend you backup your personal files and folders
. Although rare, attempting to remove malware can render your machine unbootable or cause data loss. Having backups of your data is your responsibility. Your security programs may give warnings for some of the tools I will ask you to use. Be assured, any links I give are safe.
I'm reviewing your logs now and will report back shortly.