Interesting. Let's try this tool.
1. Download ComboFix from one of the following locations and save it to your Desktop Link 1 or Link 2
**Note: It is important that it is saved directly to your desktop**
2. Close any open browsers.
* IMPORTANT - Disable your AntiVirus and any AntiSpyware applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools.
If you have difficulty properly disabling your protective programs, refer to this link here.
3. Double click combofix.exe and follow the prompts.
4. Accept the disclaimer and allow to update if it asks
5. When finished, it shall produce a log for you.
6. Please include the C:\Combofix.txt in your next reply.
*Do not mouseclick combofix's window while its running. That may cause it to stall.
*Do not "re-run" Combofix If you have a problem, reply back for further instructions.
* If you recieve an error "Illegal operation attempted on a registry key that has been marked for deletion". Please restart the computer. That will cure it.
A word of warning: Neither I nor sUBs are responsible for any damage you may have caused your machine by running Combofix on your own.
This tool is not a toy and not for everyday use. Combofix Should Not be used unless requested by a forum helper