Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Trojan-spy.html.smitfraud.c - URGENT!

• Please log in to reply

FRALALA

FRALALA

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Please, plesae i need an urgent help!!!

My PC was infected with Trojan-spy.html.smitfraud.c virus!!! When i was using internet the message came alerting me about the virus so i had to run ad-adware and F-prot and they suggested to restart the PC. When i did that the message appears when in enter WindowsXP:

a fatal error in IE has occured at 0028:00011E6 in vdx vmm <01> + 00010E36 error was caused by trojan-spy.html.smithfraud.c

*system can not funtcion in normal .... (cannot remember the rest)

WHAT TO DO??? I cannot acces my WindowxXP, nothing! I only get ADMINISTARTION message to log in but if i click on the icon nothing happens! I cannot do anything, open anything ...

if i run he PC in safe mode same thing happen and if i want to re-install WinowsXP i get the same message again. I think i know which files to delete but i don't know how to access my hard drive to do that!

iexplore.exe is something that kept appearing in taskManager but if i wanted to remove it it came back and i know it wasn't there before!!!

Could someone please help this ignorant lady, please!!!

Advertisements