Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

CHEAP Custom PC Upgrade! HELP!

• Please log in to reply

Darknessroxas

Darknessroxas

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I've been looking for a cheap custom PC for around 150-200 dollars and found one on http://www.toptengam.../150-gaming-pc/

APU:AMD A4-7300 APU
Motherboard: Gigabyte FM2+ GA-F2A68HM-H
Xion mATX Case:
Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80 Plus PSU
RAM: Crucial 2x2GB Kit Model CT2KIT25664BA160B
Storage: WD Caviar Blue 320GB Hard Drive

This is the Custom PC thats on the site. There are some upgrades (APU) but not sure which to get. Also, the site said that the case's 3.0 USB is not compatible with the motherboard. Do you guys have any motherboard that works with this build? (I know nothing about PC)

Do you think this build can ran League of legends on low settings at 60 fps? 

~This computer is just for browsing and playing casual games. Not planning on playing those crazy intensive games on this.

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,716 posts

:welcome:   Darknessroxas,

Alternative MB that has internal USB 3.0 header here

Do you think this build can ran League of legends on low settings at 60 fps? 

Couldn't honestly say what FPS the proposed build would achieve but I suspect that they would not be very good without an add on video card, LoL system requirements here

No OS such as Windows 7 mentioned in the list of parts, that will cost circa $90, have you budgeted for this seperately.

Tip

To ensure that you receive notification of any reply to your thread click on the Follow this topic tab, top right corner above your OP.