SSD Not Recognized After Power Outage
Posted 04 September 2015 - 05:01 PM
Posted 06 September 2015 - 11:14 PM
A sudden power loss is a common cause for a system to fail to recognize an SSD.
In most cases, your SSD can be returned to normal operating condition by completing a power cycle, a process that will take approximately one hour.
1. Once you have the drive connected and sitting idle, simply power on the computer and wait for 20 minutes.you don't use the computer during this process.
2. Power the computer down and disconnect the drive from the power connector for 30 seconds.
3. Reconnect the drive, and repeat steps 1 and 2 one more time.
4. Reconnect the drive normally, and boot the computer to your operating system.
5. If the latest firmware has not been updated to your drive, do so. You can find our firmware update page
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users