Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Regarding Advanced System Care

advanced system care

• Please log in to reply

JamesBoi28

JamesBoi28

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Hey all!

I'm new here and was wondering about a program called "Advanced System Care".

I've read many reviews saying how great is it however a few posts on here say otherwise.

Can I get your opinions please? - What does it do that CCleaner can't? 

(I'm not a fan of registry cleaners).

Cheers!

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 20,037 posts

:welcome:  JamesBoi28,

There is no such software that can make a computer perform better than it is capable of and how the computer is used and looked after by the user/s determines how efficient the computer will run, good housekeeping such as clearing temp files, uninstalling unused programs correctly and regular security scans as a couple of examples help to keep a computer running as it should.

For an informed explanation regarding system tweakers and registry cleaners take a look at miekiemoes' Blog here

Tip

To ensure that you receive notification of any reply to your thread click on the Follow this topic tab, top right corner above your OP.