Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

trouble reinstalling itunes in windows vista

• Please log in to reply

sportsfan888

sportsfan888

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I recently had itunes installed on my computer running windows vista. I checked for updates and was advised that there was a newer version ready. I attempted to click for it to update a few times and nothing happened. I figured I would delete itunes and then reinstall and hopefully that would fix the problem. Now, I am having trouble installing itunes. I have installed it and when I go to open it, I get a message that says that itunes cannot open because certain files are missing. Any assistance in this would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisements

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,090 posts
See if you can repair Itunes from the uninstall list

Click start> Click control panel> click programs an features.

In the list find ITunes, right click on Itunes and in the small window that opens choose repair.

Thanks
Joe :)