Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How to repair/reinstall Outlook Express 6

Best Answer JackFost6 , 16 September 2015 - 02:11 AM

You can download Recovery Toolbox for Address Book. Windows Address Book is recovered in steps. Following the sequence of steps is the condition required for the successful recovery of a corru... Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply

EdwardFerg12

EdwardFerg12

• Pip
  • 1 posts
In the last months it's happening to me that changing Outlook Express 6 (on Windows XP Pro) identity, Outlook Express hangs up: the identity changes but I don't see the mail texts.  I must close Outlook Express and then it doesn't start. I must restart PC to start Outlook Express again.

Perhaps something is corrupted: is there a way to reinstall Outlook Express?  or it's better that I pass to Outlook 2003 (that I already have installed but I don't use)?   Can it depend on Norton Antispam?   Today before hanging up it gave to me an error message of insufficient memory (but I have 1 Gb of it and I didn't have other programs open).

What do you suggest?

Thanks

Advertisements

JackFost6

JackFost6

• Pip
  • 1 posts
✓  Best Answer

You can download Recovery Toolbox for Address Book. Windows Address Book is recovered in steps. Following the sequence of steps is the condition required for the successful recovery of a corrupted Windows Address Book file. Please carefully follow the instructions on recovering the Windows Address Book and the recovery process will not take long.

For more: https://recoverytool...dress_book.html