I see two methods of restoring .pst file.
First guide from Microsoft Corp. - it is suitable in case your corruption is easy and usual.
Otherwise you must use more powerful instruments, for example see following sources...
https://www.repairto...ir-outlook.htmlOutlook Repair Toolbox
· Exit out of Microsoft Outlook.
· On your Windows computer, go to "My Computer." Double-click your hard drive. Open "Program Files." Open "Microsoft Office." Open the "OFFICE 12" folder. Double-click the "Scanpst.exe" file.
· Enter the name of the .pst file you want to repair under "Enter the Name of the File you Want to Scan." You also can click "Browse" to find it.
· Click "Start." If errors are found during the scan, the program will prompt you to begin a repair. A backup file will be created during repair, so you can choose a new name and location for the backup file if you want.
· Click "Repair."
· Open Microsoft Outlook.
· Select "Folder List" from the "Go" menu. You may see a folder called "Lost and Found." This will contain folders and files that the Inbox Repair tool was able to recover. If there is a "Recovered Personal Folders" folder listed, create a new .pst file and copy the files from "Lost and Found" to the new file