Jump to content

Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Anyone know what this might be? Looks like it has an aux jack....

Mystery pc part

  • Please log in to reply



    New Member

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Computer parts, unknown part, part marked P 515-E
  • 0


Dashing star

Dashing star


  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Hello MrPT  :welcome: ,


can you post the image? :huh:   so that we able to help you a little bit more!  :)


TIP: Please select Follow this topic on top most right corner so that you will able to receive updates for this topic.

Edited by Dashing star, 15 September 2015 - 11:09 PM.

  • 0

Similar Topics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

Microsoft Yahoo BBC MSN PC Magazine Washington Post HP