No excuse need Phil! The help/opinions of anyone is appreciated by me, and I'm sure also the OP as well.
So to highlight:
1600MHz RAM only (Or lower..).
RAM must be less then 4GB unless a 64 bit OS is installed (Eg, Win 7/8/8.1/10 x64). Then you can have 8GB.
Z97 and the SSD would be suitable.
Phil, in response to the PSU:
I pulled some info. Spec List:
• 650Watt Single PS/2 power supply
• compliant with the EPS12V 2.91 and ATX12V 2.2 specifications
• 1 × 80 mm fan in rear, temperature-controlled by IFM™ (Intelligent Fan Management) circuit
• 4 × independent +12 V output rails
• 4 × 6-pin power supply connectors for graphics cards (Quad SLi compatible)
• 8 × full-fledged SATA power supply connectors (incl.+3.3 V pins)
• Wide-range input: 100~240 VAC
• Free of hazardous substances in compliance with the RoHS directive
Edit: It doesn't appear your case supports Front USB 3.0?
Edited by Alan1998, 26 September 2015 - 02:16 PM.