Please only run the following instructions - do not do anything else meantime.
Step1 - Run System Update Readiness Tool
- Download the system update readiness tool from here and save to your desktop.
- To install the tool, double-click the file
- In the Windows Update Standalone Installer dialog box, click Yes
- When the tool is being installed, it automatically runs. Although it typically takes less than 15 minutes to run, it might take much longer on some computers. Even if the progress bar seems to stop, the scan is still running, so don't click Cancel.
- When you see Installation complete, click Close.
- A log file will be created at %SYSTEMROOT%\Logs\CBS\CheckSUR.log. %SYSTEMROOT% is the folder in which Windows is installed. Usually this will be C:\Windows
- Attach the log to your next reply.