Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Many pages not opening after upgrade to Windows 10 from win 7

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

jbose

jbose

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I updated to Win 10 last month  from Win 7 and since then the PC has become very slow and selective with internet pages. Most of the pages do not open including microsoft website 

Edge gives error 

Hmm, we can't reach this page

Chrome and Firefox are better but still gives errors with opening web pages . This PC was working with no issues on the same network with no issues

When I do a speedtest internet speed is good. TVs connected to the same router play youtube with no buffering.  

I have run the diagnostic tool and results are as attached. 

I want to roll back to Win 7 which was running Ok. But cannot revert mow since its more than a month

Tried may setting changes with no luck. My other devices - a laptop with Win 7, Ipad etc are working fine with the same wireless network. I tried both wired and wireless connection with same result. 

I have disabled wired network as wireless is behaving better relatively as a stop gap arrangement- but still with issues

Its very frustrating and I think why I upgraded to Win 10 

Attached Files

• Attached File  MTB.txt   36.78KB   328 downloads

Advertisements