Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Slight (but very bothersome) stuttering on my laptop when playing K-Sh

Laptop Stuttering Rhythm Game K-Shoot Mania

• Please log in to reply

CaptainGongan

CaptainGongan

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

After continued troubleshooting, I have still come up empty-handed. Is it possible the issue is caused by my HDD? I know my friend may not have as advanced of a graphics card, but he is using an SSD and not having any issues with the game. Would I have any way of verifying that the HDD is in fact the problem?

Advertisements

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,598 posts
  • MVP

Let's look at the hard drive:

Get the free version of Speccy:

http://www.filehippo...download_speccy (Look in the upper right for the Download
Latest Version button  - Do NOT press the large Start Download button on the upper left!)  Download, Save and Install it.  Run Speccy.  When it finishes (the little icon in the bottom left will stop moving), File, Save as Text File,  (to your desktop) note the name it gives. OK.  Open the file in notepad and delete the line that gives the serial number of your Operating System.  (It will be near the top about 10 lines down.) Attach the file to your next post.