Click here and select the blue Run ESET Online Scanner button:
If using Internet Explorer:
- Allow the running of add-on.
- A link to esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe will be provided. Make sure to download it to the desktop.
- Double click esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe.
- Make sure that Enable detection of potentially unwanted applications is checked.
- In the Advanced Settings dropdown menu:
- Make sure that Remove found threats is unchecked.
- Scan archives is checked.
- Scan for potentially unsafe applications and Enable Anti-Stealth technology are checked.
- Use custom proxy settings is unchecked.
- Now click on Start.
- The virus signature database will begin to download. Be patient this make take some time depending on the speed of your Internet Connection.
- When completed the Online Scan will begin automatically. The scan may take several hours.
- Do not touch either the Mouse or keyboard during the scan otherwise it may stall.
- Now click on Finish.
- Use notepad to open the logfile located at C:\Program Files(x86)\ESET\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt.
- Copy and paste that log as a reply to this topic.