Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

WHAT IS THIS? 'Failure of server APACHE bridge'

Failure of server APACHE brid

• Please log in to reply

michaelv1000

michaelv1000

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi,

I am trying to do something I have done hundreds of times from the same device, which is log into my Paypal account. When I try, it gives me the below error message. I have contacted Paypal, they say it has something to do with 'my server' not theirs. So, in essence, all of a sudden something has got corrupted on my MAC? I do not have this problem with ANY other websites, not even my second Paypal account! I have used different browsers and even tried it on my Phone as well as a different MAC, same error. Still, Paypal insist it has nothing to do with them. What could the problem and how could I fix it. I cannot access my Paypal account and no one is able to even advise. I have searched the net and know that it is some kind of 'internal server error'...but why only with this one site. There seems to be no tangible advice anywhere. Just now I tried logging on using my mobile phone outside, same result. So, I have lost access to my account and Paypal can do squat about it.

Failure of server APACHE bridge:

No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF.

Advertisements

iEscape

iEscape

• PipPip
  • 35 posts

Hi,

They are already help you here.