Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Anyone use Nero Wave Editor

• Please log in to reply

W-Unit

W-Unit

• PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
I don't know if anyone here will be able to answer this but I'm really pissed off and tired and dont feel like paging through google and this was one of the first places that came up...

So yeah, if anyone here uses Nero Wave Editor I have one very simple question: How do I apply changes, like that I've made on the Equalizer or any of those things? I click OK and it stops the song and when I hit play again it starts from the beginning without my changes.
What kind of dumbass makes his OK button not do anything and requires you to keep a dialog open to keep settings you've changed...ARGH it makes me want to eat my keyboard...

Advertisements

JukkaKhan

JukkaKhan

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
Before you use any tools, effects, or anything that alters the sound (volume included), you need to select what part of the sound file you're going to be modifying on the main window. Just highlight whatever part you want to change on the peak file(all those green bars) then go to the tool and change. If you're changing all of it just hit Control + A then go to your tool. Hope that helps.