Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows 7 - 64 suddenly gone very slow [Solved]

Windows7 Slow Desktop

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

alisonmunandar

alisonmunandar

• PipPip
  • 49 posts
I have desktop with windows 7 - 64 bit that suddenly run very slow until at point it stop responding and i have to do hard reset. It started yesterday and i dont know exactly what the cause of it. I've already unistalled my antivirus and things got better a little bit. I could access my explorer but everytime i access folder that have alot of thumbnails ( picture or video library ) it runs very slow, even most of the thumbnails won't appear and when i try to launch picture with viewer it takes really long and most often it would stop responding. I have tried system restore but the problem still there. I only have a little bit experiences with computer so basically i'm stuck with this problem. Please someone help me

Processor - AMD A8 - 6600K APU with Radeon HD Graphics 3.90 Hz
Memory - 8GB
GPU - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570

Advertisements

BrianDrab

BrianDrab

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 3,591 posts

Hi and welcome to G2G. Before we get started you mentioned that you tried System Restore. To clarify, did you simply go back to a previous restore point or did you restore your entire machine back to factory defaults?

Thanks.

alisonmunandar

alisonmunandar

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

I just went back to previous restore point, i didn't know that it could be restore to factory default. I guess will give it a try. It's a stupid question but am i gonna lose all my files if i restore my desktop to factory default? Thank you very much

BrianDrab

BrianDrab

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 3,591 posts

Yes, you will lose all of your files if you go back to factory defaults. I didn't want you to do that, just wanted to know if that's what you meant. Let's take a look with some logs.

- General Instructions -

• Please read all instructions and fixes thoroughly. Read the ENTIRE post BEFORE performing any steps so you understand all that needs to be done.
  • I would advise printing any instructions for easy reference as some of the fixes may require you to boot in Safe mode. Access to these instructions may not be available in Safe Mode.
  • Any fixes provided by myself are for this log file only and should not be used on any other systems.
  • Do not run any other removal software or perform updates other than the ones I provide, as it will complicate the cleaning process.
  • It's very likely that part of our cleanup will include emptying your recycle bin. If you use your recycle bin as an archive and do not wish this to be emptied, please let me know.
  • It is also likely during our cleaning process that your internet browsing history will be removed. Your favorites will be untouched. If you don't want this to happen you need to let me know before running any steps so I can adjust my fixes accordingly.
  • You have 4 days to reply to each post or the topic will be closed. You will be able to request that the topic be re-opened by sending me a PM (Personal Message) or PM a moderator.
  • Please feel free to ask any questions, especially if you are having problems with my instructions.

- Save ALL Tools to your Desktop-

All tools that I have you download should be placed on the desktop unless otherwise stated. If you are familiar with how to save files to the desktop then you can skip this step.

Since you are continuing with this step then I assume you are unfamiliar with saving files to your desktop. As a result it's easiest if you configure your browser(s) to download any tools to the desktop by default. Please use the appropriate instructions below depending on the browser you are using.
Chrome.JPGGoogle Chrome - Click the "Customize and control Google Chrome" button in the upper right-corner of the browser.Settings.JPG Choose Settings. at the bottom of the screen click the
"Show advanced settings..." link. Scroll down to find the Downloads section and click the Change... button. Select your desktop and click OK.
Firefox.JPGMozilla Firefox - Click the "Open Menu" button in the upper right-corner of the browser. Settings.JPG Choose Options. In the downloads section, click the Browse button, click on the Desktop folder
and the click the "Select Folder" button. Click OK to get out of the Options menu.
IE.jpgInternet Explorer - Click the Tools menu in the upper right-corner of the browser. Tools.JPG Select View downloads. Select the Options link in the lower left of the window. Click Browse and
select the Desktop and then choose the Select Folder button. Click OK to get out of the download options screen and then click Close to get out of the View Downloads screen.
NOTE: IE8 Does not support changing download locations in this manner. You will need to download the tool(s) to the default folder, usually Downloads, then copy them to the desktop.

- Finally Before We Start-

Removing malware is a complicated multiple step process, Please stay with me until I have declared your system clean. I strongly recommend you backup your personal files and folders. Although rare, attempting to remove malware can render your machine unbootable or cause data loss. Having backups of your data is your responsibility. Your security programs may give warnings for some of the tools I will ask you to use. Be assured, any links I give are safe.

Step#1 - FRST Scan

1. Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your Desktop.
    Note: You need to run the 64-bit Version so please ensure you download that one.
2. Right click to run as administrator. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
3. Please ensure you place a check mark in the Addition.txt check box at the bottom of the form before running (if not already).
4. Press Scan button.
5. It will produce a log called FRST.txt in the same directory the tool is run from (which should now be the desktop)
6. Please copy and paste log back here.
7. Another log (Addition.txt - also located in the same directory as FRST64.exe) will be generated Please also paste that along with the FRST.txt into your reply.

alisonmunandar

alisonmunandar

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
Scanning process has been going for almost an hour and it hasn't finished yet. Is that normal? Although i already have FRST.txt and Addition.txt

BrianDrab

BrianDrab

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 3,591 posts

It's best to have fresh logs. An hour seems very excessive so I don't think it is running anymore. I would reboot your machine and try again.

alisonmunandar

alisonmunandar

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
It stuck at 'scanning application errors : 6200' this is my second attempt. First attempt i was running it on normal mode, this time i running it on safe mode but still have the same problem

BrianDrab

BrianDrab

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 3,591 posts

OK. Then let's start with the following first.

Step#1 - FRST Fix
NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on that particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to your operating system
1. Download attached file and save it to the Desktop. Attached File  fixlist.txt   10bytes   220 downloads
Note. It's important that both files, FRST64 and fixlist.txt are in the same location or the fix will not work (in this case...the desktop).
2. Run FRST64 by Right-Clicking on the file and choosing Run as administrator.
3. Press the Fix button just once and wait. If for some reason the tool needs a restart, please make sure you let the system restart normally. After that let the tool complete its run.
4. When finished FRST64 will generate a log on the Desktop (Fixlog.txt). Please post the contents of it in your reply.

Step#2 - AdWCleaner
1. Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.
2. Close all open programs and internet browsers.
3. Right-click on AdwCleaner.exe and select Run as administrator to run the tool. Click I agree if you agree with the terms of use.
4. Click on Scan.
5. After the scan is complete click on "Cleaning"
6. Confirm each time with Ok.
7. Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
8. Please post the content of that logfile with your next answer.
9. If need be, you can also find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[C1].txt as well.

Items for your next post

1. Fixlog.txt

2. AdwCleanere log

alisonmunandar

alisonmunandar

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Here's for the Fixlog:

Fix result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (x64) Version:21-10-2015 01
Ran by Davey (2015-10-24 19:18:29) Run:1
Running from C:\Users\Davey\Desktop
Loaded Profiles: Davey (Available Profiles: Davey)
Boot Mode: Safe Mode (with Networking)
==============================================

fixlist content:
EmptyTemp:

EmptyTemp: => 999.7 MB temporary data Removed.

The system needed a reboot.

==== End of Fixlog 19:18:48 ====

Here's for AdwCleanere :

# AdwCleaner v5.014 - Logfile created 24/10/2015 at 19:25:46
# Updated 18/10/2015 by Xplode
# Database : 2015-10-18.5 [Server]
# Operating system : Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1 (x64)
# Username : Davey - DAVEY-PC
# Running from : C:\Users\Davey\Desktop\AdwCleaner.exe
# Option : Cleaning
# Support : http://toolslib.net/forum

***** [ Services ] *****

***** [ Folders ] *****

[-] Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Davey\AppData\Roaming\OpenCandy

***** [ Files ] *****

***** [ DLLs ] *****

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

***** [ Scheduled tasks ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

***** [ Web browsers ] *****

:: Winsock settings cleared

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[C1].txt - [706 bytes] ##########

BrianDrab

BrianDrab

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 3,591 posts

Excellent. Now please do the following.

Step#1 - FRST Fix
NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on that particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to your operating system
1. Download attached file and save it to the Desktop. Attached File  fixlist.txt   82bytes   210 downloads
Note. It's important that both files, FRST64 and fixlist.txt are in the same location or the fix will not work (in this case...the desktop).
2. Run FRST64 by Right-Clicking on the file and choosing Run as administrator.
3. Press the Fix button just once and wait. If for some reason the tool needs a restart, please make sure you let the system restart normally. After that let the tool complete its run.
4. When finished FRST64 will generate a log on the Desktop (Fixlog.txt). Please post the contents of it in your reply.

Step#2 - JRT by Malwarebytes
1. Download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.
2. Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
3. The tool will open. Press any key at the Disclaimer screen and the program will start scanning your system.
4. Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
5. On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
6. Close the text file and reboot your machine.
7. Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.

Items for your next post

1. Fixlog.txt

2. JRT.txt

Advertisements

alisonmunandar

alisonmunandar

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Fixlog:

Fix result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (x64) Version:21-10-2015 01
Ran by Davey (2015-10-24 19:43:12) Run:2
Boot Mode: Safe Mode (with Networking)
==============================================

fixlist content:
Cmd: wevtutil cl application
Cmd: wevtutil cl system
Cmd: wevtutil cl security

=========  wevtutil cl application =========

========= End of CMD: =========

=========  wevtutil cl system =========

=========  wevtutil cl security =========

==== End of Fixlog 19:43:12 ====

JRT:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Junkware Removal Tool (JRT) by Malwarebytes
Version: 7.6.4 (09.28.2015:1)
Ran by Davey on 24/10/2015 at 19:45:41,88

~~~ Services

Successfully deleted: [Service] bdsandbox [Reboot required]

~~~ Tasks

~~~ Registry Values

~~~ Registry Keys

~~~ Files

Successfully deleted: [File] C:\ProgramData\1435844638.bdinstall.bin
Successfully deleted: [File] C:\ProgramData\1435903294.bdinstall.bin
Successfully deleted: [File] C:\ProgramData\1445346286.bdinstall.bin
Successfully deleted: [File] C:\ProgramData\1445362626.bdinstall.bin
Successfully deleted: [File] C:\ProgramData\1445362694.bdinstall.bin
Successfully deleted: [File] C:\ProgramData\1445362740.bdinstall.bin
Successfully deleted: [File] C:\ProgramData\1445362809.bdinstall.bin
Successfully deleted: [File] C:\ProgramData\1445362836.bdinstall.bin

~~~ Folders

~~~ FireFox

Successfully deleted: [File] C:\Users\Davey\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\firefox\profiles\64p4105l.default\extensions\{b9db16a4-6edc-47ec-a1f4-b86292ed211d}.xpi
Emptied folder: C:\Users\Davey\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\firefox\profiles\64p4105l.default\minidumps [3 files]

Scan was completed on 24/10/2015 at 19:47:22,98
End of JRT log

BrianDrab

BrianDrab

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 3,591 posts

Now, please boot your machine normally and attempt to produce the logs referenced in Post#4.

Thanks.

alisonmunandar

alisonmunandar

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

FRST :

Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST) (x64) Version:21-10-2015 01
Ran by Davey (administrator) on DAVEY-PC (24-10-2015 20:02:16)
Platform: Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1 (X64) Language: English (United States)
Internet Explorer Version 11 (Default browser: FF)
Boot Mode: Normal
Tutorial for Farbar Recovery Scan Tool: http://www.geekstogo...very-scan-tool/

==================== Processes (Whitelisted) =================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the process will be closed. The file will not be moved.)

(Bitdefender) C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender\vsserv.exe
(AMD) C:\Windows\System32\atiesrxx.exe
(Wacom Technology, Corp.) C:\Program Files\Tablet\Wacom\WTabletServicePro.exe
(AMD) C:\Windows\System32\atieclxx.exe
(Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Fuel\Fuel.Service.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
(深圳市驱动人生软件技术有限公司) C:\Program Files (x86)\DriveTheLife2012\DTLService.exe
(Native Instruments GmbH) C:\Program Files\Common Files\Native Instruments\Hardware\NIHardwareService.exe
(Bitdefender) C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender SafeBox\safeboxservice.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe
(Realtek Semiconductor) C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe
(Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\AMDUSB3DeviceDetector\nusb3mon.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
(Bitdefender) C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender\bdagent.exe
(Bitdefender) C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender\pmbxag.exe
(Wacom Technology, Corp.) C:\Program Files\Tablet\Wacom\Wacom_TabletUser.exe
(Wacom Technology) C:\Program Files\Tablet\Wacom\WacomHost.exe
(Wacom Technology, Corp.) C:\Program Files\Tablet\Wacom\Wacom_Tablet.exe
(Wacom Technology, Corp.) C:\Program Files\Tablet\Wacom\Wacom_TouchUser.exe
(Bitdefender) C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender\antispam32\bdapppassmgr.exe
() C:\Program Files (x86)\TP-LINK\TP-LINK Wireless Configuration Utility\TWCU.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
(Elaborate Bytes AG) C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDDaemon.exe
(Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\amd64\CLIStart.exe
(深圳市驱动人生软件技术有限公司) C:\Program Files (x86)\DriveTheLife2012\DriveTheLife.exe
(Mozilla Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\dllhost.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\dllhost.exe

==================== Registry (Whitelisted) ===========================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the registry item will be restored to default or removed. The file will not be moved.)

HKLM\...\Run: [RTHDVCPL] => C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe [16405744 2015-09-10] (Realtek Semiconductor)
HKLM\...\Run: [NUSB3MON] => C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\AMDUSB3DeviceDetector\nusb3mon.exe [97280 2012-04-11] (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.)
HKLM\...\Run: [iTunesHelper] => C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe [169768 2015-02-13] (Apple Inc.)
HKLM\...\Run: [AdobeAAMUpdater-1.0] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\PDApp\UWA\UpdaterStartupUtility.exe [558496 2014-02-27] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
HKLM\...\Run: [Bdagent] => C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender\bdagent.exe [1757520 2015-07-03] (Bitdefender)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [DriveTheLife2012] => C:\Program Files (x86)\DriveTheLife2012\DriveTheLife.exe [1109888 2012-03-31] (深圳市驱动人生软件技术有限公司)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [AdobeCEPServiceManager] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEPServiceManager4\CEPServiceManager.exe [1039248 2013-03-13] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [VirtualCloneDrive] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDDaemon.exe [85160 2009-06-17] (Elaborate Bytes AG)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [BCSSync] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\BCSSync.exe [91520 2010-03-13] (Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [StartCCC] => C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\amd64\CLIStart.exe [767200 2014-06-22] (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.)
HKU\S-1-5-21-2374632572-1324136230-332841831-1000\...\Run: [Bitdefender Wallet Agent] => C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender\pmbxag.exe [568400 2015-07-03] (Bitdefender)
HKU\S-1-5-21-2374632572-1324136230-332841831-1000\...\Run: [Bitdefender Wallet Application Agent] => C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender\antispam32\bdapppassmgr.exe [615256 2015-07-03] (Bitdefender)
HKU\S-1-5-21-2374632572-1324136230-332841831-1000\...\Run: [Bitdefender Wallet] => C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender\pwdmanui.exe [1002048 2015-07-03] (Bitdefender)
HKU\S-1-5-21-2374632572-1324136230-332841831-1000\...\MountPoints2: {2d324701-2291-11e5-a39d-003018ad7743} - F:\autorun.exe
HKU\S-1-5-18\...\Run: [Bitdefender Wallet Agent] => C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender\pmbxag.exe [568400 2015-07-03] (Bitdefender)
HKU\S-1-5-18\...\Run: [Bitdefender Wallet] => C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender\pwdmanui.exe [1002048 2015-07-03] (Bitdefender)
HKU\S-1-5-18\...\Run: [Bitdefender Wallet Application Agent] => C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender\antispam32\bdapppassmgr.exe [615256 2015-07-03] (Bitdefender)
HKU\S-1-5-18\...\RunOnce: [SPReview] => C:\Windows\System32\SPReview\SPReview.exe [301568 2015-07-03] (Microsoft Corporation)
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: [__SafeBox1] -> {152C96EB-288E-4EDC-B7C6-D21F8250ADF3} => C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender SafeBox\SafeBoxShell.dll [2013-07-08] (Bitdefender)
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: [__SafeBox2] -> {342DAA0B-D796-460D-8566-901E08A1CCAD} => C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender SafeBox\SafeBoxShell.dll [2013-07-08] (Bitdefender)
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: [__SafeBox3] -> {57595DAE-1AE1-4D97-A49E-67CBB53B52DF} => C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender SafeBox\SafeBoxShell.dll [2013-07-08] (Bitdefender)
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: [__SafeBox4] -> {33816773-98AE-4723-ADE0-EBE54C8B5A67} => C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender SafeBox\SafeBoxShell.dll [2013-07-08] (Bitdefender)
Startup: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\TP-LINK Wireless Configuration Utility.lnk [2015-07-02]
ShortcutTarget: TP-LINK Wireless Configuration Utility.lnk -> C:\Program Files (x86)\TP-LINK\TP-LINK Wireless Configuration Utility\TWCU.exe ()

==================== Internet (Whitelisted) ====================

(If an item is included in the fixlist, if it is a registry item it will be removed or restored to default.)

Tcpip\Parameters: [DhcpNameServer] 118.136.64.4 202.73.99.2
Tcpip\..\Interfaces\{89571F0B-771D-44D3-A856-9C0BC4F70DA0}: [NameServer] 4.2.2.1,4.2.2.6
Tcpip\..\Interfaces\{89571F0B-771D-44D3-A856-9C0BC4F70DA0}: [DhcpNameServer] 118.136.64.4 202.73.99.2

Internet Explorer:
==================
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = about:blank
HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = about:blank
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL =
HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL =
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL =
HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL =
HKU\S-1-5-21-2374632572-1324136230-332841831-1000\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = about:blank
BHO: Bitdefender Wallet  -> {1DAC0C53-7D23-4AB3-856A-B04D98CD982A} -> C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender\pmbxie.dll [2015-07-03] (Bitdefender)
BHO: Groove GFS Browser Helper -> {72853161-30C5-4D22-B7F9-0BBC1D38A37E} -> C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\GROOVEEX.DLL [2010-03-25] (Microsoft Corporation)
BHO: Office Document Cache Handler -> {B4F3A835-0E21-4959-BA22-42B3008E02FF} -> C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\URLREDIR.DLL [2010-02-28] (Microsoft Corporation)
BHO-x32: Bitdefender Wallet -> {1DAC0C53-7D23-4AB3-856A-B04D98CD982A} -> C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender\Antispam32\pmbxie.dll [2015-07-03] (Bitdefender)
BHO-x32: Groove GFS Browser Helper -> {72853161-30C5-4D22-B7F9-0BBC1D38A37E} -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\GROOVEEX.DLL [2010-03-25] (Microsoft Corporation)
BHO-x32: Office Document Cache Handler -> {B4F3A835-0E21-4959-BA22-42B3008E02FF} -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\URLREDIR.DLL [2010-02-28] (Microsoft Corporation)

FireFox:
========
FF ProfilePath: C:\Users\Davey\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\64p4105l.default
FF Plugin: @adobe.com/FlashPlayer -> C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF64_19_0_0_226.dll [2015-10-20] ()
FF Plugin: @microsoft.com/GENUINE -> disabled [No File]
FF Plugin: @microsoft.com/OfficeAuthz,version=14.0 -> C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office14\NPAUTHZ.DLL [2010-01-09] (Microsoft Corporation)
FF Plugin: @wacom.com/wtPlugin,version=2.1.0.7 -> C:\Program Files\TabletPlugins\npWacomTabletPlugin.dll [2014-03-25] (Wacom)
FF Plugin: adobe.com/AdobeAAMDetect -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\PDApp\CCM\Utilities\npAdobeAAMDetect64.dll [2014-04-28] (Adobe Systems)
FF Plugin: wacom.com/WacomTabletPlugin -> C:\Program Files\TabletPlugins\npWacomTabletPlugin.dll [2014-03-25] (Wacom)
FF Plugin-x32: @adobe.com/FlashPlayer -> C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32_19_0_0_226.dll [2015-10-20] ()
FF Plugin-x32: @Apple.com/iTunes,version=1.0 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\Mozilla Plugins\npitunes.dll [2014-10-30] ()
FF Plugin-x32: @Bitdefender.com/PasswordManager;version=17.8 -> C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender\Antispam32\pmbxnp.dll [2015-07-03] (Bitdefender)
FF Plugin-x32: @microsoft.com/GENUINE -> disabled [No File]
FF Plugin-x32: @microsoft.com/OfficeAuthz,version=14.0 -> C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office14\NPAUTHZ.DLL [2010-01-09] (Microsoft Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @microsoft.com/SharePoint,version=14.0 -> C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office14\NPSPWRAP.DLL [2010-03-24] (Microsoft Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @videolan.org/vlc,version=2.2.1 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\npvlc.dll [2015-04-13] (VideoLAN)
FF Plugin-x32: @wacom.com/wtPlugin,version=2.1.0.7 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\TabletPlugins\npWacomTabletPlugin.dll [2014-03-25] (Wacom)
FF Plugin-x32: Adobe Reader -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat Reader DC\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.dll [2015-10-01] (Adobe Systems Inc.)
FF Plugin-x32: adobe.com/AdobeAAMDetect -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\PDApp\CCM\Utilities\npAdobeAAMDetect32.dll [2014-04-28] (Adobe Systems)
FF Plugin-x32: wacom.com/WacomTabletPlugin -> C:\Program Files (x86)\TabletPlugins\npWacomTabletPlugin.dll [2014-03-25] (Wacom)
FF Extension: WOT - C:\Users\Davey\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\64p4105l.default\Extensions\{a0d7ccb3-214d-498b-b4aa-0e8fda9a7bf7} [2015-07-10]
FF HKLM\...\Thunderbird\Extensions: [[email protected]] - C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender\bdtbext
FF Extension: No Name - C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender\bdtbext [2015-10-20] [not signed]
FF HKLM-x32\...\Firefox\Extensions: [[email protected]] - C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender\Antispam32\ffpwdman
FF Extension: No Name - C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender\Antispam32\ffpwdman [2015-10-20] [not signed]
FF HKLM-x32\...\Thunderbird\Extensions: [[email protected]] - C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender\bdtbext

Chrome:
=======
CHR HKLM-x32\...\Chrome\Extension: [ccahoghmggldkcdjiebjkidpfongdfbl] - C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender\Antispam32\pmbxcr.crx <not found>

==================== Services (Whitelisted) ========================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, it will be removed from the registry. The file will not be moved unless listed separately.)

R2 AMD FUEL Service; C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Fuel\Fuel.Service.exe [344064 2014-06-22] (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) [File not signed]
R2 Apple Mobile Device Service; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe [77128 2015-01-19] (Apple Inc.)
S4 BdDesktopParental; C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender\bdparentalservice.exe [77632 2014-08-05] (Bitdefender)
R2 DTLService; C:\Program Files (x86)\DriveTheLife2012\DTLService.exe [184208 2012-03-29] (深圳市驱动人生软件技术有限公司)
R2 SafeBox; C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender SafeBox\safeboxservice.exe [94624 2013-07-08] (Bitdefender)
S2 UPDATESRV; C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender\updatesrv.exe [67320 2015-07-03] (Bitdefender)
R2 VSSERV; C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender\vsserv.exe [1538672 2015-07-03] (Bitdefender)
S3 WinDefend; C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\mpsvc.dll [1011712 2013-05-27] (Microsoft Corporation)
R2 WTabletServicePro; C:\Program Files\Tablet\Wacom\WTabletServicePro.exe [672024 2015-02-27] (Wacom Technology, Corp.)

===================== Drivers (Whitelisted) ==========================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, it will be removed from the registry. The file will not be moved unless listed separately.)

S3 amdiommu; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\amdkiomd.sys [77312 2013-12-07] (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.)
R2 AODDriver4.3; C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Fuel\amd64\AODDriver2.sys [59648 2013-11-04] (Advanced Micro Devices)
R0 avc3; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\avc3.sys [1288472 2015-07-03] (BitDefender)
R3 avchv; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\avchv.sys [263032 2015-07-03] (BitDefender)
S3 avckf; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\avckf.sys [647752 2015-07-03] (BitDefender)
R1 BdfNdisf; c:\program files\common files\bitdefender\bitdefender firewall\bdfndisf6.sys [93600 2015-07-03] (BitDefender LLC)
R1 bdfwfpf; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender Firewall\bdfwfpf.sys [103504 2011-11-14] (BitDefender LLC)
R1 BDVEDISK; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\bdvedisk.sys [76944 2012-04-17] (BitDefender)
S3 ebdrv; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\evbda.sys [3286016 2009-06-11] (Broadcom Corporation)
R0 gzflt; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\gzflt.sys [150256 2015-07-03] (BitDefender LLC)
S3 HWCore; C:\Program Files (x86)\DriveTheLife2012\hwcore.sys [29584 2012-03-13] (<company name here>)
R3 netr28ux; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\netr28ux.sys [2229392 2015-02-01] (MediaTek Inc.)
R0 trufos; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\trufos.sys [452040 2015-07-03] (BitDefender S.R.L.)
U1 bdselfpr; \??\C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender\bdselfpr.sys [X]
R3 cpuz135; \??\C:\Users\Davey\AppData\Local\Temp\DTL135\DTL135_x64.sys [X]
S3 Synth3dVsc; System32\drivers\synth3dvsc.sys [X]
S3 tsusbhub; system32\drivers\tsusbhub.sys [X]
S3 VGPU; System32\drivers\rdvgkmd.sys [X]

==================== NetSvcs (Whitelisted) ===================

==================== One Month Created files and folders ========

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the file/folder will be moved.)

2015-10-24 20:02 - 2015-10-24 20:02 - 00015381 _____ C:\Users\Davey\Desktop\FRST.txt
2015-10-24 19:47 - 2015-10-24 19:47 - 00001514 _____ C:\Users\Davey\Desktop\JRT.txt
2015-10-24 19:44 - 2015-10-24 19:45 - 01801288 _____ (Malwarebytes) C:\Users\Davey\Desktop\JRT.exe
2015-10-24 19:25 - 2015-10-24 19:25 - 00000000 ____D C:\AdwCleaner
2015-10-24 19:24 - 2015-10-24 19:24 - 01691648 _____ C:\Users\Davey\Desktop\AdwCleaner.exe
2015-10-24 18:10 - 2015-10-24 20:02 - 00000000 ____D C:\FRST
2015-10-24 18:09 - 2015-10-24 18:10 - 02196480 _____ (Farbar) C:\Users\Davey\Desktop\FRST64.exe
2015-10-21 00:06 - 2015-10-24 19:20 - 00065536 _____ C:\Windows\system32\spu_storage.bin
2015-10-21 00:05 - 2015-02-01 23:00 - 02229392 _____ (MediaTek Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\netr28ux.sys
2015-10-21 00:05 - 2015-02-01 23:00 - 00334992 _____ (Mediatek Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\RaCoInstx.dll
2015-10-21 00:05 - 2015-02-01 23:00 - 00079216 _____ C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\FW_7662.bin
2015-10-21 00:05 - 2015-02-01 23:00 - 00020626 _____ C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\Patch_7662.bin
2015-10-21 00:05 - 2015-02-01 23:00 - 00016103 _____ C:\Windows\system32\RaCoInst.dat
2015-10-21 00:05 - 2015-01-14 23:00 - 00986368 _____ (Realtek ) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\Rt64win7.sys
2015-10-21 00:05 - 2015-01-14 23:00 - 00100000 _____ (Realtek Semiconductor Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\RtNicProp64.dll
2015-10-21 00:04 - 2015-10-21 00:04 - 00000000 ____H C:\ProgramData\DP45977C.lfl
2015-10-21 00:04 - 2015-10-21 00:04 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\system32\DAX2
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-10-21 00:04 - 00000000 ___HD C:\Program Files (x86)\Temp
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-10-21 00:03 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 72121872 _____ (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) C:\Windows\system32\RCoRes64.dat
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 14057256 _____ (Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Windows\system32\MaxxAudioRealtek64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 13122280 _____ (Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Windows\system32\MaxxVoiceAPO3064.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 12988040 _____ (Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Windows\system32\MaxxVoiceAPO4064.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 07172920 _____ (Dolby Laboratories) C:\Windows\system32\R4EEP64A.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 07097712 _____ (Dolby Laboratories) C:\Windows\system32\DDPP64A.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 06264640 _____ (Dolby Laboratories) C:\Windows\system32\DDPP64AF3.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 05804772 _____ C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\rtvienna.dat
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 05775144 _____ (Nahimic Inc) C:\Windows\system32\NAHIMICV2apo.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 05412880 _____ (Intel Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\IntelSSTAPO.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 05291472 _____ (Nahimic Inc) C:\Windows\system32\NAHIMICAPOlfx.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 04601600 _____ (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\RTKVHD64.sys
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 03746316 _____ C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\RTAIODAT.DAT
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 03299824 _____ (Yamaha Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\YamahaAE2.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 03279928 _____ (Fortemedia Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\FMAPO64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 03271912 _____ (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) C:\Windows\system32\RtkApi64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 03196455 _____ C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\rtkSSTsetting.dat
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 02997504 _____ (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) C:\Windows\system32\RtPgEx64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 02955744 _____ (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) C:\Windows\system32\RltkAPO64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 02825944 ____N (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) C:\Windows\RtlExUpd.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 02824800 _____ (Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Windows\system32\MaxxAudioAPO7064.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 02712816 _____ (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) C:\Windows\system32\RTSnMg64.cpl
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 02600408 _____ (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RltkAPO.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 02531696 _____ (Dolby Laboratories) C:\Windows\system32\DolbyDAX2APOv211.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 02437136 _____ (Dolby Laboratories) C:\Windows\system32\DolbyDAX2APOv201.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 02192512 _____ (Yamaha Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\YamahaAE.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 02110592 _____ (Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Windows\system32\WavesGUILib64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 02050184 _____ (Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Windows\system32\MaxxAudioEQ64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 01965816 _____ (Dolby Laboratories) C:\Windows\system32\DDPD64A.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 01961128 _____ (Dolby Laboratories) C:\Windows\system32\DDPD64AF3.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 01838488 _____ (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) C:\Windows\system32\RCoInstII64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 01780624 _____ (DTS) C:\Windows\system32\DTSS2SpeakerDLL64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 01603472 _____ (Conexant Systems Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\CX64APO.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 01591064 _____ (DTS) C:\Windows\system32\DTSS2HeadphoneDLL64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 01508936 _____ (DTS) C:\Windows\system32\DTSBoostDLL64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 01435144 _____ (Synopsys, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\SRRPTR64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 01397280 _____ (Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Windows\system32\MaxxAudioAPO6064.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 01383760 _____ (TOSHIBA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\tosade.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 01351992 _____ (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) C:\Windows\system32\RTCOM64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 01334384 _____ (Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Windows\system32\MaxxSpeechAPO64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 01213352 _____ (Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Windows\system32\MaxxAudioAPO5064.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 01194352 _____ (Intel Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\IntelSstCApoPropPage.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 01164336 _____ (Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Windows\system32\MaxxAudioAPO4064.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 01121864 _____ (SRS Labs, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\slcnt64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 01005384 _____ (Nahimic Inc) C:\Windows\system32\NahimicAPONSControl.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00998032 _____ (Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Windows\system32\MaxxVoiceAPO2064.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00965032 _____ (Sony Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\SFSS_APO.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00963368 _____ (DTS, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\sl3apo64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00952984 _____ (Dolby Laboratories) C:\Windows\system32\DolbyDAX2APOProp.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00933144 _____ (Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Windows\system32\MaxxAudioAPOShell64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00925264 _____ (Sony Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\MISS_APO.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00890000 _____ (TOSHIBA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\tossaeapo64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00874984 _____ (TOSHIBA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\tadefxapo264.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00874728 _____ (Sound Research, Corp.) C:\Windows\system32\SEHDRA64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00750512 _____ (DTS, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\sltech64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00743968 _____ (DTS) C:\Windows\system32\DTSBassEnhancementDLL64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00728960 _____ (DTS) C:\Windows\system32\DTSSymmetryDLL64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00709840 _____ (DTS) C:\Windows\system32\DTSVoiceClarityDLL64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00700584 _____ (Sound Research, Corp.) C:\Windows\system32\SECOMN64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00679712 _____ (Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Windows\system32\MaxxAudioAPO30.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00679200 _____ (Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Windows\system32\MaxxVolumeSDAPO.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00646984 _____ (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) C:\Windows\system32\RtDataProc64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00618192 _____ (Knowles Acoustics ) C:\Windows\system32\KAAPORT64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00596120 _____ (TOSHIBA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\tosasfapo64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00574760 _____ (Andrea Electronics Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\AERTAC64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00570960 _____ (Sound Research, Corp.) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\SECOMN32.DLL
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00533904 _____ (SRS Labs, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\SRSTSX64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00514528 _____ (DTS) C:\Windows\system32\DTSU2PLFX64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00504312 _____ (DTS) C:\Windows\system32\DTSNeoPCDLL64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00500560 _____ (DTS) C:\Windows\system32\DTSU2PGFX64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00467160 _____ (Synopsys, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\SRAPO64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00448584 _____ (Sound Research, Corp.) C:\Windows\system32\SEAPO64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00447720 _____ (Dolby Laboratories) C:\Windows\system32\R4EED64A.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00445400 _____ (DTS) C:\Windows\system32\DTSLimiterDLL64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00442792 _____ (DTS) C:\Windows\system32\DTSGainCompensatorDLL64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00428232 _____ (DTS) C:\Windows\system32\DTSU2PREC64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00388840 _____ (Dolby Laboratories, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\RTEEP64A.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00381416 _____ (Synopsys, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\SRCOM64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00362056 _____ (Dolby Laboratories) C:\Windows\system32\DDPO64AF3.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00357528 _____ (Dolby Laboratories) C:\Windows\system32\HiFiDAX2API.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00345232 _____ (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) C:\Windows\system32\RtlCPAPI64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00342672 _____ (Synopsys, Inc.) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\SRCOM.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00342672 _____ (Synopsys, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\SRCOM.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00342168 _____ (ICEpower a/s) C:\Windows\system32\ICEsoundAPO64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00332088 _____ (Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Windows\system32\MaxxAudioAPO20.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00328984 _____ (Dolby Laboratories) C:\Windows\system32\DDPO64A.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00323240 _____ (Dolby Laboratories, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\RP3DAA64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00321720 _____ (Dolby Laboratories, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\RP3DHT64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00311944 _____ (Dolby Laboratories) C:\Windows\system32\DDPA64F3.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00272720 _____ (Dolby Laboratories) C:\Windows\system32\DDPA64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00260024 _____ (TODO: <Company name>) C:\Windows\system32\slprp64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00255424 _____ (DTS) C:\Windows\system32\DTSGFXAPO64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00255392 _____ (DTS) C:\Windows\system32\DTSLFXAPO64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00252880 _____ (DTS) C:\Windows\system32\DTSGFXAPONS64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00231920 _____ (Synopsys, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\SFNHK64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00224256 _____ (TOSHIBA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\tossaemaxapo64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00221968 _____ (SRS Labs, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\SRSTSH64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00214832 _____ (Dolby Laboratories, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\RTEED64A.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00211056 _____ (SRS Labs, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\SRSHP64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00196712 _____ (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) C:\Windows\system32\RtkCfg64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00174104 _____ (TOSHIBA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\toseaeapo64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00167728 _____ (SRS Labs, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\SRSWOW64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00158704 _____ (TOSHIBA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\tadefxapo.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00151792 _____ (Dolby Laboratories) C:\Windows\system32\R4EEL64A.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00135720 _____ (Dolby Laboratories) C:\Windows\system32\R4EEA64A.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00122320 _____ (Real Sound Lab SIA) C:\Windows\system32\CONEQMSAPOGUILibrary.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00118600 _____ (Andrea Electronics Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\AERTAR64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00118592 _____ C:\Windows\system32\AcpiServiceVnA64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00110984 _____ (Dolby Laboratories, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\RTEEL64A.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00105312 _____ C:\Windows\system32\audioLibVc.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00090920 _____ (Synopsys, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\SFCOM64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00089872 _____ (Dolby Laboratories, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\RTEEG64A.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00088328 _____ (Synopsys, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\SFAPO64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00084624 _____ (Dolby Laboratories) C:\Windows\system32\R4EEG64A.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00083632 _____ (Virage Logic Corporation / Sonic Focus) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\SFCOM.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00075544 _____ (TOSHIBA CORPORATION.) C:\Windows\system32\tepeqapo64.dll
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-09-10 23:00 - 00023696 _____ (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) C:\Windows\system32\RtkCoLDR64.dll
2015-10-20 23:35 - 2015-10-20 23:35 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\Davey\AppData\Roaming\ATI
2015-10-20 23:35 - 2015-10-20 23:35 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\Davey\AppData\Local\ATI
2015-10-20 23:35 - 2015-10-20 23:35 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\Davey\AppData\Local\AMD
2015-10-20 23:35 - 2015-10-20 23:35 - 00000000 ____D C:\ProgramData\ATI
2015-10-20 23:33 - 2015-06-08 23:00 - 00103424 _____ (Advanced Micro Devices) C:\Windows\system32\DelayAPO.dll
2015-10-20 23:33 - 2015-06-08 23:00 - 00096256 _____ (Advanced Micro Devices) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\AtihdW76.sys
2015-10-20 23:32 - 2015-10-20 23:32 - 00066329 _____ C:\Windows\SysWOW64\CCCInstall_201510202332436966.log
2015-10-20 23:32 - 2015-10-20 23:32 - 00000000 ____D C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AMD Catalyst Control Center
2015-10-20 23:32 - 2015-10-20 23:32 - 00000000 ____D C:\ProgramData\AMD
2015-10-20 23:32 - 2015-10-20 23:32 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD AVT
2015-10-20 23:29 - 2015-10-20 23:29 - 00770144 _____ C:\Windows\SysWOW64\PerfStringBackup.INI
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 28427264 _____ (Advanced Micro Devices Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\amdocl64.dll
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 27228672 _____ (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\atio6axx.dll
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 23905280 _____ (Advanced Micro Devices Inc.) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\amdocl.dll
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 22903296 _____ (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atioglxx.dll
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 15716352 _____ (Advanced Micro Devices Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\aticaldd64.dll
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 14302208 _____ (Advanced Micro Devices Inc.) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\aticaldd.dll
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 13955584 _____ (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\atikmdag.sys
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 10901696 _____ (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. ) C:\Windows\system32\atiumd6a.dll
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 10147688 _____ (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. ) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiumdva.dll
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 08764952 _____ (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. ) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atidxx32.dll
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 07896632 _____ (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. ) C:\Windows\system32\atiumd64.dll
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 06715752 _____ (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. ) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiumdag.dll
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 03471376 _____ C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiumdva.cap
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 03437632 _____ C:\Windows\system32\atiumd6a.cap
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 01147904 _____ (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\atiadlxx.dll
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 01107384 _____ (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. ) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\aticfx32.dll
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 00808960 _____ (AMD) C:\Windows\system32\coinst_13.352.dll
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 00734861 _____ C:\Windows\system32\atiicdxx.dat
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 00630784 _____ (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\atikmpag.sys
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 00589824 _____ (AMD) C:\Windows\system32\atieclxx.exe
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 00577856 _____ C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiapfxx.blb
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 00577856 _____ C:\Windows\system32\atiapfxx.blb
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 00442368 _____ (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\atidemgy.dll
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 00368640 _____ (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\atiapfxx.exe
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 00240128 _____ (AMD) C:\Windows\system32\atiesrxx.exe
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 00234804 _____ C:\Windows\system32\ativvaxy_cik.dat
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 00233008 _____ C:\Windows\system32\ativvaxy_cik_nd.dat
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 00230912 _____ C:\Windows\system32\clinfo.exe
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 00190976 _____ (AMD) C:\Windows\system32\atitmm64.dll
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 00146432 _____ (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. ) C:\Windows\system32\atig6txx.dll
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 00138832 _____ C:\Windows\system32\samu_krnl_isv_ci.sbin
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 00138832 _____ C:\Windows\system32\samu_krnl_ci.sbin
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 00133120 _____ (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. ) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atigktxx.dll
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 00127872 _____ (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\amdhcp64.dll
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 00126336 _____ (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. ) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiuxpag.dll
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 00117560 _____ (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\amdhcp32.dll
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 00116024 _____ (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. ) C:\Windows\system32\atiu9p64.dll
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 00099008 _____ (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. ) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiu9pag.dll
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 00098816 _____ (Advanced Micro Devices Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\OpenVideo64.dll
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 00095744 _____ (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. ) C:\Windows\system32\amdave64.dll
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 00090112 _____ (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. ) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\amdave32.dll
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 00089088 _____ (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. ) C:\Windows\system32\atisamu64.dll
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 00086528 _____ (Advanced Micro Devices Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\OVDecode64.dll
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 00083456 _____ (Advanced Micro Devices Inc.) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\OpenVideo.dll
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 00082112 _____ C:\Windows\system32\ativce02.dat
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 00080896 _____ (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. ) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atisamu32.dll
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 00078432 _____ (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. ) C:\Windows\system32\atimpc64.dll
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 00078432 _____ (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. ) C:\Windows\system32\amdpcom64.dll
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 00075264 _____ (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. ) C:\Windows\system32\atig6pxx.dll
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 00073216 _____ (Advanced Micro Devices Inc.) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\OVDecode.dll
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 00071704 _____ (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. ) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atimpc32.dll
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 00071704 _____ (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. ) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\amdpcom32.dll
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 00069632 _____ (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. ) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiglpxx.dll
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 00069632 _____ (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. ) C:\Windows\system32\atiglpxx.dll
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 00065024 _____ (Khronos Group) C:\Windows\system32\OpenCL.dll
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 00062464 _____ (Advanced Micro Devices Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\aticalrt64.dll
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 00058880 _____ (Khronos Group) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\OpenCL.dll
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 00055808 _____ (Advanced Micro Devices Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\aticalcl64.dll
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 00052224 _____ (Advanced Micro Devices Inc.) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\aticalrt.dll
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 00049152 _____ (Advanced Micro Devices Inc.) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\aticalcl.dll
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 00044544 _____ (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. ) C:\Windows\system32\amdmmcl6.dll
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 00043520 _____ (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\ati2erec.dll
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 00042544 _____ C:\Windows\system32\kapp_ci.sbin
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 00038544 _____ C:\Windows\system32\kapp_si.sbin
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 00035840 _____ (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. ) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\amdmmcl.dll
2015-10-20 23:28 - 2014-06-21 23:00 - 00031232 _____ (AMD) C:\Windows\system32\atimuixx.dll
2015-10-20 20:14 - 2015-10-20 20:14 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\Davey\AppData\Roaming\Bitdefender
2015-10-15 22:23 - 2015-10-15 22:24 - 171759085 _____ C:\Users\Davey\Downloads\VA2002J-FUSION.zip
2015-10-15 19:14 - 2015-10-15 19:15 - 164569858 _____ C:\Users\Davey\Downloads\GIN1988CHANGES.zip
2015-10-10 19:37 - 2015-10-10 19:37 - 00180331 _____ C:\Users\Davey\Downloads\36df6822a682f039fdeeaa1d2b6496b6.jpeg
2015-10-06 18:20 - 2015-10-20 06:02 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\Davey\Downloads\The Sopranos Season 1 - COMPLETE w Eng softsubs 720p BRRip x264 [MKV,AC3,5.1] Ehhhh
2015-10-04 05:42 - 2015-10-07 15:01 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\Davey\AppData\LocalLow\uTorrent
2015-10-03 15:32 - 2015-10-04 21:42 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox

==================== One Month Modified files and folders ========

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the file/folder will be moved.)

2015-10-24 20:01 - 2015-07-02 02:59 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\DriveTheLife2012
2015-10-24 19:59 - 2009-07-14 12:08 - 00000006 ____H C:\Windows\Tasks\SA.DAT
2015-10-24 19:59 - 2009-07-14 11:51 - 00035921 _____ C:\Windows\setupact.log
2015-10-24 19:52 - 2009-07-14 12:13 - 00789610 _____ C:\Windows\system32\PerfStringBackup.INI
2015-10-24 18:49 - 2015-07-09 01:39 - 00000830 _____ C:\Windows\Tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater.job
2015-10-24 18:49 - 2015-07-02 02:46 - 01084305 _____ C:\Windows\WindowsUpdate.log
2015-10-24 18:23 - 2009-07-14 11:45 - 00017168 ____H C:\Windows\system32\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-1.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
2015-10-24 18:23 - 2009-07-14 11:45 - 00017168 ____H C:\Windows\system32\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-0.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
2015-10-24 18:16 - 2015-07-16 20:51 - 00002441 _____ C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Acrobat Reader DC.lnk
2015-10-24 18:13 - 2015-07-02 19:01 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\Davey\AppData\Local\Adobe
2015-10-21 00:07 - 2015-07-02 20:08 - 00223938 _____ C:\Windows\PFRO.log
2015-10-21 00:05 - 2015-07-02 03:08 - 00004298 _____ C:\Windows\system32\RaCoInst.log
2015-10-21 00:04 - 2015-07-02 02:57 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RTCOM
2015-10-21 00:03 - 2015-07-02 03:08 - 00000000 ___HD C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information
2015-10-20 23:32 - 2015-07-02 03:01 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies
2015-10-20 23:32 - 2015-07-02 03:00 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies
2015-10-20 23:31 - 2015-07-02 03:01 - 00000000 ____D C:\ProgramData\Package Cache
2015-10-20 22:30 - 2015-07-16 20:51 - 00003886 _____ C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\Adobe Acrobat Update Task
2015-10-20 21:41 - 2015-07-02 04:08 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\Davey\AppData\Roaming\vlc
2015-10-20 20:59 - 2015-07-09 01:39 - 00003768 _____ C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater
2015-10-20 20:53 - 2015-07-09 01:39 - 00780488 _____ (Adobe Systems Incorporated) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\FlashPlayerApp.exe
2015-10-20 20:53 - 2015-07-09 01:39 - 00142536 _____ (Adobe Systems Incorporated) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl
2015-10-20 20:21 - 2015-07-02 02:56 - 00134936 _____ C:\Users\Davey\AppData\Local\GDIPFONTCACHEV1.DAT
2015-10-20 20:14 - 2015-07-02 20:44 - 00000000 ____D C:\ProgramData\Bitdefender
2015-10-20 20:13 - 2015-07-02 02:47 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\Davey
2015-10-20 20:12 - 2015-07-09 01:39 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\system32\Macromed
2015-10-20 20:12 - 2015-07-03 13:42 - 00000000 ____D C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Bitdefender
2015-10-20 20:12 - 2015-07-02 20:44 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files\Bitdefender
2015-10-20 20:12 - 2015-07-02 20:43 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files\Common Files\Bitdefender
2015-10-20 20:12 - 2015-07-02 19:48 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\Davey\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent
2015-10-20 20:12 - 2015-07-02 19:01 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\Davey\AppData\Roaming\Adobe
2015-10-20 20:12 - 2009-07-14 10:20 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\registration
2015-10-13 00:22 - 2015-07-02 19:08 - 00000034 _____ C:\Users\Davey\AppData\Roaming\AdobeWLCMCache.dat
2015-10-06 17:39 - 2009-07-14 11:45 - 05943608 _____ C:\Windows\system32\FNTCACHE.DAT
2015-10-04 21:42 - 2015-07-02 03:16 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service
2015-10-03 17:49 - 2015-07-25 23:43 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\Davey\Documents\VirtualDJ

==================== Files in the root of some directories =======

2015-09-12 04:20 - 2015-09-12 04:20 - 0000132 _____ () C:\Users\Davey\AppData\Roaming\Adobe PNG Format CC Prefs
2015-07-02 19:08 - 2015-10-13 00:22 - 0000034 _____ () C:\Users\Davey\AppData\Roaming\AdobeWLCMCache.dat
2015-10-21 00:04 - 2015-10-21 00:04 - 0000000 ____H () C:\ProgramData\DP45977C.lfl

Some files in TEMP:
====================
C:\Users\Davey\AppData\Local\Temp\sqlite3.dll

==================== Bamital & volsnap =================

(There is no automatic fix for files that do not pass verification.)

C:\Windows\system32\winlogon.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\system32\wininit.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wininit.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\explorer.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\explorer.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\svchost.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\system32\services.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\system32\User32.dll => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\User32.dll => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\system32\userinit.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\userinit.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\system32\rpcss.dll => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\system32\dnsapi.dll => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dnsapi.dll => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\volsnap.sys => File is digitally signed

LastRegBack: 2015-10-06 21:34

==================== End of FRST.txt ============================

Addition :

Additional scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (x64) Version:21-10-2015 01
Ran by Davey (2015-10-24 20:02:57)
Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1 (X64) (2015-07-01 19:46:59)
Boot Mode: Normal
==========================================================

==================== Accounts: =============================

Administrator (S-1-5-21-2374632572-1324136230-332841831-500 - Administrator - Disabled)
Davey (S-1-5-21-2374632572-1324136230-332841831-1000 - Administrator - Enabled) => C:\Users\Davey
Guest (S-1-5-21-2374632572-1324136230-332841831-501 - Limited - Disabled)

==================== Security Center ========================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, it will be removed.)

AV: Bitdefender Antivirus (Disabled - Up to date) {9A0813D8-CED6-F86B-072E-28D2AF25A83D}
AS: Bitdefender Antispyware (Disabled - Up to date) {2169F23C-E8EC-F7E5-3D9E-13A0D4A2E280}
AS: Windows Defender (Disabled - Up to date) {D68DDC3A-831F-4fae-9E44-DA132C1ACF46}
FW: Bitdefender Firewall (Disabled) {A23392FD-84B9-F933-2C71-81E751F6EF46}

==================== Installed Programs ======================

(Only the adware programs with "Hidden" flag could be added to the fixlist to unhide them. The adware programs should be uninstalled manually.)

µTorrent (HKU\S-1-5-21-2374632572-1324136230-332841831-1000\...\uTorrent) (Version: 3.4.5.41162 - BitTorrent Inc.)
7-Zip 15.05 beta x64 (HKLM\...\7-Zip) (Version:  - )
Ableton Live 9 Suite (HKLM\...\{A7C273D4-3F82-4A08-94DC-7492FC151F15}) (Version: 9.0.0.0 - Ableton)
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (HKLM-x32\...\{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-AC0F074E4100}) (Version: 15.009.20071 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Flash Player 19 NPAPI (HKLM-x32\...\Adobe Flash Player NPAPI) (Version: 19.0.0.226 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Update Management Tool (HKLM-x32\...\{534A7A1A-7102-4AF6-23EA-7CD279C7B625}_is1) (Version: 7.0 - PainteR)
AMD Catalyst Install Manager (HKLM\...\{F99C32C4-520E-C4A6-A035-CD32A3698026}) (Version: 8.0.916.0 - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.)
Apple Mobile Device Support (HKLM\...\{C4123106-B685-48E6-B9BD-E4F911841EB4}) (Version: 8.1.1.3 - Apple Inc.)
Apple Software Update (HKLM-x32\...\{789A5B64-9DD9-4BA5-915A-F0FC0A1B7BFE}) (Version: 2.1.3.127 - Apple Inc.)
Bitdefender Total Security (HKLM\...\Bitdefender) (Version: 17.15.0.682 - Bitdefender)
Bonjour (HKLM\...\{6E3610B2-430D-4EB0-81E3-2B57E8B9DE8D}) (Version: 3.0.0.10 - Apple Inc.)
ConvertHelper 3.1.1 (HKLM\...\{27CC6AB1-E72B-4179-AF1A-EAE507EBAF52}}_is1) (Version:  - DownloadHelper)
Crusader Kings II ver. 2.3.2.0 (HKLM-x32\...\{03202377-34HG-56DR-11F5-43DD6F7886AC}_is1) (Version: 2.3.2.0 - Paradox Interactive)
DriveTheLife2012 (HKLM-x32\...\{4705B7D9-5E57-4508-8EBD-27E3A710AE6C}_is1) (Version: 1.0 - ÉîÛÚÊÐÇý¶¯ÈËÉúÈí¼þ¼¼ÊõÓÐÏÞ¹«Ë¾)
Dukungan Aplikasi Apple (32-bit) (HKLM-x32\...\{447CDCE5-F555-429B-BFA6-642C3C6D684F}) (Version: 3.1.2 - Apple Inc.)
Dukungan Aplikasi Apple (64-bit) (HKLM\...\{0DF7096B-715A-4233-8633-C7A16ED6D616}) (Version: 3.1.2 - Apple Inc.)
Emperor - RotMK Bonus Campaign (HKLM-x32\...\{8F1A3107-FE6E-4FFA-B973-73BE1932FCEF}) (Version:  - )
Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom 1.0.1.0 (HKLM-x32\...\{821DABD6-26F2-49E5-AE55-40A589ADBE6D}) (Version:  - )
iTunes (HKLM\...\{D227565A-0033-40AD-89BA-653A205CDC11}) (Version: 12.1.1.4 - Apple Inc.)
Max 6.1.10 (x64) (HKLM\...\{C8F67FDD-EE0B-4F60-9FAD-1B49C4E2EB63}) (Version: 136.1.10 - Cycling '74)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 (HKLM\...\{92FB6C44-E685-45AD-9B20-CADF4CABA132} - 1033) (Version: 4.5.50709 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 (HKLM-x32\...\Office14.PROPLUS) (Version: 14.0.4763.1000 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (HKLM-x32\...\{710f4c1c-cc18-4c49-8cbf-51240c89a1a2}) (Version: 8.0.61001 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x64) (HKLM\...\{ad8a2fa1-06e7-4b0d-927d-6e54b3d31028}) (Version: 8.0.61000 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.6161 (HKLM\...\{5FCE6D76-F5DC-37AB-B2B8-22AB8CEDB1D4}) (Version: 9.0.30729.6161 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161 (HKLM-x32\...\{9BE518E6-ECC6-35A9-88E4-87755C07200F}) (Version: 9.0.30729.6161 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x64 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 (HKLM\...\{1D8E6291-B0D5-35EC-8441-6616F567A0F7}) (Version: 10.0.40219 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x86 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 (HKLM-x32\...\{F0C3E5D1-1ADE-321E-8167-68EF0DE699A5}) (Version: 10.0.40219 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x64) - 11.0.50727 (HKLM-x32\...\{15134cb0-b767-4960-a911-f2d16ae54797}) (Version: 11.0.50727.1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x64) - 11.0.61030 (HKLM-x32\...\{ca67548a-5ebe-413a-b50c-4b9ceb6d66c6}) (Version: 11.0.61030.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x86) - 11.0.50727 (HKLM-x32\...\{22154f09-719a-4619-bb71-5b3356999fbf}) (Version: 11.0.50727.1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x86) - 11.0.61030 (HKLM-x32\...\{33d1fd90-4274-48a1-9bc1-97e33d9c2d6f}) (Version: 11.0.61030.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Mozilla Firefox 41.0.1 (x86 en-US) (HKLM-x32\...\Mozilla Firefox 41.0.1 (x86 en-US)) (Version: 41.0.1 - Mozilla)
Mozilla Maintenance Service (HKLM-x32\...\MozillaMaintenanceService) (Version: 41.0.1.5750 - Mozilla)
PDF Settings CC (x32 Version: 12.0 - Adobe Systems Incorporated) Hidden
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver (HKLM-x32\...\{F132AF7F-7BCA-4EDE-8A7C-958108FE7DBC}) (Version: 6.0.1.7610 - Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
TP-LINK TL-WN727N Driver (HKLM-x32\...\{52C7E8B3-A21E-460B-A9EC-5B6CBB8635CE}) (Version: 1.3.1 - TP-LINK)
TP-LINK Wireless Configuration Utility (HKLM-x32\...\{319D91C6-3D44-436C-9F79-36C0D22372DC}) (Version: 1.3.1 - TP-LINK)
VirtualCloneDrive (HKLM-x32\...\VirtualCloneDrive) (Version:  - Elaborate Bytes)
VirtualDJ PRO Full (HKLM-x32\...\{C515E2A3-4878-4C85-A519-52630C7AB08B}) (Version: 7.3 - Atomix Productions)
VLC media player (HKLM-x32\...\VLC media player) (Version: 2.2.1 - VideoLAN)
Wacom Tablet (HKLM\...\Wacom Tablet Driver) (Version: 6.3.11-4 - Wacom Technology Corp.)
WebTablet FB Plugin 32 bit (HKLM-x32\...\Wacom WebTabletPlugin for Internet Explorer and Netscape) (Version: 2.1.0.7 - Wacom Technology Corp.)
WebTablet FB Plugin 64 bit (HKLM\...\Wacom WebTabletPlugin for Internet Explorer and Netscape) (Version: 2.1.0.7 - Wacom Technology Corp.)
Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool (HKLM-x32\...\{CCF298AF-9CE1-4B26-B251-486E98A34789}) (Version: 1.0.30 - Microsoft Corporation)
WinRAR 5.01 (64-bit) (HKLM\...\WinRAR archiver) (Version: 5.01.0 - win.rar GmbH)

==================== Custom CLSID (Whitelisted): ==========================

==================== Restore Points =========================

06-10-2015 21:41:10 Scheduled Checkpoint
20-10-2015 05:58:49 Restore Operation
20-10-2015 23:28:25 Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x86) - 11.0.50727
20-10-2015 23:31:34 Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x64) - 11.0.50727
21-10-2015 00:03:34 Terpasang Realtek High Definition Audio Driver

==================== Hosts content: ===============================

(If needed Hosts: directive could be included in the fixlist to reset Hosts.)

2009-07-14 09:34 - 2015-10-20 21:33 - 00000828 ____A C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\etc\hosts

==================== Scheduled Tasks (Whitelisted) =============

Task: {040F317D-2BDA-4AC3-8C48-876F1710446A} - System32\Tasks\AdobeAAMUpdater-1.0-Davey-PC-Davey => C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\PDApp\UWA\UpdaterStartupUtility.exe [2014-02-27] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Task: {313A3BA0-7515-4278-890B-AEDDCD632D6B} - System32\Tasks\Apple\AppleSoftwareUpdate => C:\Program Files (x86)\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdate.exe [2011-06-01] (Apple Inc.)
Task: {34CF968E-440A-4FA9-9ECE-E2A276AC2F4C} - System32\Tasks\Microsoft\Windows\TabletPC\InputPersonalization => C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Ink\InputPersonalization.exe [2009-07-14] (Microsoft Corporation)
Task: {8CF3A555-12CC-4498-B205-5533615F4B27} - System32\Tasks\Bitdefender Update Product Data_A17FD818A96743FAB28AC221BEB4B2C8 => C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender\bdproductdata.exe [2015-07-30] (Bitdefender)
Task: {E86AE424-82EC-4A6E-9482-E67598693BF8} - System32\Tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater => C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe [2015-10-20] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Task: {F4D7BF4F-E243-4FCE-977B-A36EB7662DC0} - System32\Tasks\Adobe Acrobat Update Task => C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe [2015-09-14] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the task (.job) file will be moved. The file which is running by the task will not be moved.)

Task: C:\Windows\Tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater.job => C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe

==================== Loaded Modules (Whitelisted) ==============

2015-07-02 20:46 - 2015-07-03 02:16 - 00265080 _____ () C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender\txmlutil.dll
2014-06-22 04:14 - 2014-06-22 04:14 - 00214528 _____ () C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Fuel\Fuel.Container.PerformanceTuning.dll
2013-11-04 16:03 - 2013-11-04 16:03 - 00818688 _____ () C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Fuel\Device.dll
2013-11-04 16:03 - 2013-11-04 16:03 - 03650560 _____ () C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Fuel\Platform.dll
2014-06-22 04:14 - 2014-06-22 04:14 - 00127488 _____ () C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Fuel\Fuel.Container.Wlan.dll
2015-02-13 04:20 - 2015-02-13 04:20 - 00085832 _____ () C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\zlib1.dll
2015-02-13 04:20 - 2015-02-13 04:20 - 01346344 _____ () C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\libxml2.dll
2010-01-30 02:40 - 2010-01-30 02:40 - 04254560 _____ () C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\Cultures\OFFICE.ODF
2010-03-24 21:38 - 2010-03-24 21:38 - 08794976 _____ () C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\1033\GrooveIntlResource.dll
2015-07-03 13:40 - 2013-03-25 15:16 - 01117920 _____ () C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender SafeBox\System.Data.SQLite.dll
2015-07-18 15:38 - 2015-02-27 05:16 - 01356568 _____ () C:\Program Files\Tablet\Wacom\libxml2.dll
2015-07-02 03:08 - 2013-08-05 17:36 - 00847360 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\TP-LINK\TP-LINK Wireless Configuration Utility\TWCU.exe
2015-07-02 02:59 - 2012-03-13 11:17 - 00082680 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\DriveTheLife2012\PipeProtocol.dll
2015-07-02 02:59 - 2012-03-13 11:17 - 00111352 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\DriveTheLife2012\tipsdll.dll
2015-07-02 20:45 - 2015-07-03 02:19 - 00204280 _____ () C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender\antispam32\txmlutil.dll
2015-07-02 03:08 - 2013-06-17 14:04 - 01411072 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\TP-LINK\TP-LINK Wireless Configuration Utility\nicLan.dll
2015-07-02 03:08 - 2013-07-23 15:08 - 00193024 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\TP-LINK\TP-LINK Wireless Configuration Utility\DC_WFF.dll
2015-07-02 03:08 - 2013-09-27 16:18 - 00192000 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\TP-LINK\TP-LINK Wireless Configuration Utility\WJRa.dll
2015-07-02 03:08 - 2013-06-17 14:04 - 01206576 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\TP-LINK\TP-LINK Wireless Configuration Utility\RaWLAPI.dll
2015-07-02 02:59 - 2012-03-13 11:17 - 00085904 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\DriveTheLife2012\ResLoader.dll
2015-07-02 02:59 - 2012-03-13 11:17 - 00119544 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\DriveTheLife2012\pcid.dll
2015-07-02 02:59 - 2012-03-13 11:17 - 00012176 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\DriveTheLife2012\DllHook.dll
2015-07-02 02:59 - 2012-03-13 11:17 - 00114576 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\DriveTheLife2012\DevCfg.dll
2015-07-02 02:59 - 2012-03-13 11:17 - 00122616 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\DriveTheLife2012\httpd.dll

==================== Alternate Data Streams (Whitelisted) =========

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, only the ADS will be removed.)

==================== Safe Mode (Whitelisted) ===================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, it will be removed from the registry. The "AlternateShell" will be restored.)

==================== EXE Association (Whitelisted) ===============

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the registry item will be restored to default or removed.)

==================== Internet Explorer trusted/restricted ===============

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, it will be removed from the registry.)

==================== Other Areas ============================

(Currently there is no automatic fix for this section.)

HKU\S-1-5-21-2374632572-1324136230-332841831-1000\Control Panel\Desktop\\Wallpaper ->
DNS Servers: 4.2.2.1 - 4.2.2.6
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System => (ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin: 5) (ConsentPromptBehaviorUser: 3) (EnableLUA: 1)
Windows Firewall is enabled.

==================== MSCONFIG/TASK MANAGER disabled items ==

(Currently there is no automatic fix for this section.)

==================== FirewallRules (Whitelisted) ===============

FirewallRules: [TCP Query User{0AA00CE7-FBBB-4DD6-91EA-811A7E1C718F}C:\program files (x86)\drivethelife2012\drivethelife.exe] => (Block) C:\program files (x86)\drivethelife2012\drivethelife.exe
FirewallRules: [UDP Query User{0A798E2B-0A16-41D3-B124-0455721CF23F}C:\program files (x86)\drivethelife2012\drivethelife.exe] => (Block) C:\program files (x86)\drivethelife2012\drivethelife.exe
FirewallRules: [{ADC50996-AB64-4DB7-89E8-216C35C61704}] => (Allow) C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
FirewallRules: [{7D92945B-4A26-4294-B20E-3995B5977CB4}] => (Allow) C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
FirewallRules: [TCP Query User{ED19A5E4-6439-4136-8607-1C6CC0E7C7BC}C:\program files (x86)\drivethelife2012\drivethelife.exe] => (Allow) C:\program files (x86)\drivethelife2012\drivethelife.exe
FirewallRules: [UDP Query User{1072B05D-7A49-4DFA-B7A5-69F98C5B43B3}C:\program files (x86)\drivethelife2012\drivethelife.exe] => (Allow) C:\program files (x86)\drivethelife2012\drivethelife.exe
FirewallRules: [{E40103F0-0DA8-41A4-AE8A-1DD657E3B303}] => (Allow) C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
FirewallRules: [{228BED64-CCFF-4E63-BAB0-4EF3BB0B57F9}] => (Allow) C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
FirewallRules: [{54955D10-8BDC-4A75-9D9D-E2D2B3D490F3}] => (Allow) C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
FirewallRules: [{F00B319D-B58E-4F0A-A338-243FC2EFA643}] => (Allow) C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
FirewallRules: [{50AC52FA-C3E9-40FA-9026-682F11D45181}] => (Allow) C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe
FirewallRules: [{CBDC7ECD-823E-4157-BBED-E8F4D38862F8}] => (Block) %ProgramFiles%\Adobe\Adobe Illustrator CC 2014\Support Files\Contents\Windows\Illustrator.exe
FirewallRules: [{1E550FD6-D060-4DFC-AB01-31A298077931}] => (Block) %ProgramFiles%\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC (64 Bit)\Photoshop.exe
FirewallRules: [{A866BE0D-7E72-4100-B98D-370CD0F0C024}] => (Allow) C:\Users\Davey\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe
FirewallRules: [{E38A87A5-2C12-4CDC-85CD-765F14E7DF55}] => (Allow) C:\Users\Davey\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe

==================== Faulty Device Manager Devices =============

Name: Microsoft PS/2 Mouse
Description: Microsoft PS/2 Mouse
Class Guid: {4d36e96f-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
Manufacturer: Microsoft
Service: i8042prt
Problem: : This device is not present, is not working properly, or does not have all its drivers installed. (Code 24)
Resolution: The device is installed incorrectly. The problem could be a hardware failure, or a new driver might be needed.
Devices stay in this state if they have been prepared for removal.
After you remove the device, this error disappears.Remove the device, and this error should be resolved.

==================== Event log errors: =========================

Application errors:
==================
Error: (10/24/2015 07:45:42 PM) (Source: System Restore) (EventID: 8193) (User: )
Description: Failed to create restore point (Process = C:\Users\Davey\AppData\Local\Temp\jrt\CreateRestorePoint.exe  "JRT Pre-Junkware Removal"; Description = JRT Pre-Junkware Removal; Error = 0x8007043c).

System errors:
=============
Error: (10/24/2015 08:02:09 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7000) (User: )
Description: The HWCore service failed to start due to the following error:
%%1275

Error: (10/24/2015 08:02:09 PM) (Source: Application Popup) (EventID: 1060) (User: )
Description: \??\C:\Program Files (x86)\DriveTheLife2012\hwcore.sys has been blocked from loading due to incompatibility with this system. Please contact your software vendor for a compatible version of the driver.

Error: (10/24/2015 07:49:19 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7001) (User: )
Description: The Computer Browser service depends on the Server service which failed to start because of the following error:
%%1068

Error: (10/24/2015 07:49:19 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7001) (User: )
Description: The Computer Browser service depends on the Server service which failed to start because of the following error:
%%1068

Error: (10/24/2015 07:49:16 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7001) (User: )
Description: The HomeGroup Provider service depends on the Function Discovery Provider Host service which failed to start because of the following error:
%%1068

Error: (10/24/2015 07:48:42 PM) (Source: DCOM) (EventID: 10005) (User: )
Description: 1084WSearch{9E175B6D-F52A-11D8-B9A5-505054503030}

Error: (10/24/2015 07:48:42 PM) (Source: DCOM) (EventID: 10005) (User: )
Description: 1084WSearch{7D096C5F-AC08-4F1F-BEB7-5C22C517CE39}

Error: (10/24/2015 07:48:39 PM) (Source: DCOM) (EventID: 10005) (User: )
Description: 1084EventSystem{1BE1F766-5536-11D1-B726-00C04FB926AF}

Error: (10/24/2015 07:48:33 PM) (Source: DCOM) (EventID: 10005) (User: )
Description: 1084ShellHWDetection{DD522ACC-F821-461A-A407-50B198B896DC}

Error: (10/24/2015 07:48:27 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7026) (User: )
Description: The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
avc3
BDVEDISK
discache
ElbyCDIO
gzflt
spldr
trufos
Wanarpv6

CodeIntegrity:
===================================
  Date: 2015-10-24 20:02:09.183
  Description: Windows is unable to verify the image integrity of the file \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files (x86)\DriveTheLife2012\hwcore.sys because file hash could not be found on the system. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source.

Date: 2015-10-24 20:02:09.129
  Description: Windows is unable to verify the image integrity of the file \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files (x86)\DriveTheLife2012\hwcore.sys because file hash could not be found on the system. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source.

Date: 2015-10-24 18:04:51.852

Date: 2015-10-24 18:04:51.813

Date: 2015-10-21 00:38:07.763

Date: 2015-10-21 00:38:07.732

Date: 2015-10-20 20:16:11.942

Date: 2015-10-20 20:16:11.901

Date: 2015-10-20 20:06:02.827

Date: 2015-10-20 20:06:02.793

==================== Memory info ===========================

Processor: AMD A8-6600K APU with Radeon™ HD Graphics
Percentage of memory in use: 20%
Total physical RAM: 7657.89 MB
Available physical RAM: 6092.92 MB
Total Virtual: 15314 MB
Available Virtual: 13609.02 MB

==================== Drives ================================

Drive c: () (Fixed) (Total:97.56 GB) (Free:26.84 GB) NTFS
Drive d: () (Fixed) (Total:600.98 GB) (Free:335.04 GB) NTFS
Drive j: (New Volume) (Fixed) (Total:465.76 GB) (Free:20.21 GB) NTFS

==================== MBR & Partition Table ==================

========================================================
Disk: 0 (MBR Code: Windows 7 or 8) (Size: 698.6 GB) (Disk ID: 8E701D7C)
Partition 1: (Active) - (Size=100 MB) - (Type=07 NTFS)
Partition 2: (Not Active) - (Size=97.6 GB) - (Type=07 NTFS)
Partition 3: (Not Active) - (Size=601 GB) - (Type=07 NTFS)

========================================================
Disk: 1 (MBR Code: Windows 7 or 8) (Size: 465.8 GB) (Disk ID: 230E9A7A)
Partition 1: (Not Active) - (Size=465.8 GB) - (Type=07 NTFS)

==================== End of Addition.txt ============================

BrianDrab

BrianDrab

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 3,591 posts

Thanks for the info.

Step#1 - Warnings
The Dangers of P2P Programs
IMPORTANT: I noticed that you have a P2P (Peer to Peer) file sharing program on your computer. I cannot stress highly enough the danger in using these types of programs. P2P programs are one of the major avenues of infection these days. The files downloaded with these programs are more than likely infected with trojans, malware, rootkits, etc.
You run the risk of getting an infection that can compromise your sensitive data, such as financial records, personal information, etc. That is just the infection aspect of using P2P programs. You also run the risk of possible arrest, fines, or in severe cases, jail time for illegal downloading of copyrighted material.

Here are some information sources about the dangers of P2P programs:
FBI - Peer to Peer Scams
USA Today Artticle on P2P Programs
File Sharing Infects 500,000 Computers

I very much recommend you uninstall this program from your machine. If not, you will likely be back needing help with your machine again. The risks of infections from content downloaded with P2P programs far outweigh any benefit of using them.

It is, of course, your choice as to whether or not you remove the program from your machine. It is my duty though, to point out how dangerous it is to use these programs. However, I must request that you do not use it while we are cleaning your machine.

Please uninstall the following Peer-to-Peer program(s): uTorrent

Step#2 - Uninstalls

Please uninstall the following programs one at a time. Instructions for doing so are here.
If any of the programs give you an error during the uninstall, notate it and move on to the next one. Just let me know which ones had issues. If you are asked to reboot, answer No until all the programs have been uninstalled and then you can reboot. These programs are causing issues on your machine. If you absolutely must have one of them I suggest that you wait until you are declared clean before reinstalling.

DriveTheLife2012

Let me know when this is complete.

alisonmunandar

alisonmunandar

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Sorry it is my bad for using such program like utorrent. I have already uninstalled the program that you mentioned and also utorrent. What next should i do?

Thanks