Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

hotmail or gmail account access without password

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

mikehyorks

mikehyorks

• Pip
  • 2 posts

long story, and I don't want to go through the moral/ethical debate but I need to access a Hotmail or gmail account without a password. my wife has been cheating and admitted it although we are planning on trying to work it out. I know for a fact she has an Hotmail.com and a gmail.com email that she hasn't confessed to, so I want to try and get into them. the linked account for the gmail one is the Hotmail one, and vice versa, so if I can get into 1 I get into both.

all the software ive found for free on google appears basically to be a virus, does anyone know any software that will reliably and easily let me get into either account? I am a computer novice so the easier the better please!

Advertisements

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts

GeeksToGo > Terms of Use

o Due to the nature of online help we are not able to verify ownership, and will not be able to help bypass or recover any user passwords, cd keys, license codes, serial numbers, etc.

mikehyorks

mikehyorks

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

anyone?

paws

paws

WTT Tech Teacher

• Tech Academy Moderator
  • 990 posts

See the previous reply from SpywareDr

We do not assist folks in breaking into people's accounts.