Microsoft Word and file opening issue
Posted 22 October 2015 - 01:45 AM
Posted 22 October 2015 - 02:45 AM
I would like to take a look into the registry...
Download SystemLook from one of the links below according to your OS Architecture and save it to your Desktop.
SystemLook (32-bit) - Mirror #2
SystemLook (64-bit) - Mirror #2
- Double-click SystemLook/SystemLook_x64 to run it.
- Accept the prompt Allow the program to make changes to this computer (UAC prompt)
- Copy the content of the following codebox into the main textfield:
:Reg HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags /sub
- Click the Look button to start the scan.
- When finished, a notepad window will open with the results of the scan. Please post this log in your next reply.
Note: The log can be found on your Desktop entitled SystemLook.txt
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users