Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

corrupt .psd file?

• Please log in to reply

iparuni

iparuni

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Anyway - so I finally today sit down to do some drawing on a piece I'm working on. As with every new project I start, in the beginning of it I feel that 'all my stuff sucks'. So I've felt that way for a while now. Not sure why, but it usually goes away when the project is beginning to look OK.

Then when I start a new piece, I'm back to the 'I suck' feeling again.

-Anyhoo.... The reason I write this is 'cause I was beginning to get to a point where this piece wasn't utter suckage anymore. So I felt pretty good, since I had actually done some work.

But since I am anal retentive, I just had to tidy up the folder I was working in. My plan was to move the folder with the latest saves to the desktop, then erase the folder with the old saves(that the new saves folder was within), and then move the folder with the new saves back from the desktop, so that instead of two folders I would have only one, with only the latest saves of the project(since the old files were just 'tests' anyway, and not how the drawing now will look).

So I drag the folder to Desktop - and XP tells me "Sorry dude - you can't move that folder 'cause the files are in use. Close the program and try again." 

I see that the folder has actually been created on the desktop, but since the error message said it couldn't copy the files, I assumed the files weren't in there. So I nuke the folder on the desktop, close the program, go to the original folder.......and it's empty

Advertisements

valiopuja

valiopuja

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello, You should ask the photoshop people 
Or, ask in one of the forums on Ask Community:
http://www.techrepub...toshop-project/