Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

HP Win 10 64 Internet running very slow [Closed]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

shaolinmunky

shaolinmunky

• Pip
  • 2 posts

My wife logged on her laptop this morning and the internet wouldn't connect.  After refreshing the connection, we couldn't get any webpages to load completely (facebook, bing) and links from those pages wouldn't load at all.  I checked the resource monitor and there were tons of TCP/IP connections, but RAM usage and CPU usage was very low.  I searched through some posts on this forum and downloaded FRST, AdwCleaner, JRT, and DelFix.  Scan results are attached.

Please help!  Thank you!

Attached Files

Advertisements

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts
Hi sorry for the delay

If you still require assistance could you run a fresh FRST scan please

shaolinmunky

shaolinmunky

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I will post it this afternoon. Thanks!

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts

Due to lack of feedback, this topic has been closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.