Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Laptop not booting past a certain point

• Please log in to reply

dylanslagle9075

dylanslagle9075

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I've had this toshiba for a while and was using it last night even but I wake up this morning and it won't boot past the toshiba leading inovations screen without going black. After its black I still have the ability to move the cursor that's still on screen around. I've tried doing a restore and safe boot but nothing is working, any solutions?

Model: satellite c55-b5298

Advertisements

Atomicwoman

Atomicwoman

• PipPip
  • 32 posts

I've had this toshiba for a while and was using it last night even but I wake up this morning and it won't boot past the toshiba leading inovations screen without going black. After its black I still have the ability to move the cursor that's still on screen around. I've tried doing a restore and safe boot but nothing is working, any solutions?

Model: satellite c55-b5298

Hm.. Do you have an acting guarantee? You can exchange it while it`s not late. I usually change gadgets if something goes wrong as considering the experience if at the beginning of usage of these gadgets anything goes wrong, so these equipment will break fast..=\\

Edited by Atomicwoman, 04 November 2015 - 07:09 AM.