Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

:( Financially after raw deal w/1 co., MUST UNLOCK Risio H343 to sell

• Please log in to reply

phyropony

phyropony

• Pip
  • 3 posts
As I wrote in the title, I must sell the 1 month old Risio H343 WHITE smartphn., but before I can sell, I have to make it UNLOCKED n open to all carriers.

I googled n tried a couple things, but only have 4 more attempts, n I looked at unrooting, n darn sure don't want to make a brick 🎭

The BIGGEST problem I've honestly had w/the phone actually isn't a problem w/phn. but Cricket. I also have had problems w/a few other $5 garage sale finds that ppl lost power cords to, given I've obtained cord boxes for a buck or 2, not a super big problem.

However, for me given Cricket or LG could give me basic info that windows "Set up network wizard" ask, to b able to complete, n my luck of seeing any bars in the said menu area weren't visible except on the newer pad, n cell phones.

Edited by phyropony, 01 November 2015 - 11:55 PM.

Advertisements

phyropony

phyropony

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

While I can clearly prove with receipts my phone is my phone, I do understand geekstogo reasoning for not answering my ? prior to me finding MORE lil writing on the net to read :D

Given my own topic opened up while I was searching for a key code, or key code creating formula or calculator to finish out my whoes, so they can too cut the cords from their Cable Co. & leave the house without having to have 2 or three $60-$100 plans, what I did accidentally learn thru this RODEO... is,

The store where you buy your new SUPER DEAL, actually & probably NOT b able to help you hook up all your devices as they may have stated

earlier when trying to get you to enter into the deal & that new cool phone will probably have NO IDEA how to find have no idea how to help you get a connection

with any devices older than a year :D 

Excuse to buy a new one that I'd use, BLACK FRIDAY/MONDAY deals. :D

Given my 27 yr old son is NOW too busy, having to have to learn to do this part that I stink at, is it's all a lil easier with new hardware, BUT what I  really like about that  

brand, &   maybe others do it too (My knowledge is pretty limited) is the ease of the default NETGEAR INFO, as either 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1. or     

http://www.routerlogin.cominto your IE address  bar will too ease the process.

& This is what I found AFTER I posted...  Opps  :oops: my bad...   http://www.geekstogo...tion=boardrules