Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

when i start my system fan spin and off with in second ...need help

system off in a second ...

• Please log in to reply

arya777

arya777

• Pip
  • 2 posts
did all things which i know and what ever on net and this blog suggestions but no use happing same issue ...my friend told me may smp fan ..i replaced with new but no use and some said ram replaced but no use..
i thought motherboard is problem but i brought new mob stil same issue ...
new mob is zebranics zeb 945 socket 775 and pentium@ D processor and ddr 2 two ram and 540 gb hard disk ... need help .. thx in advance

Edited by arya777, 05 November 2015 - 12:16 PM.

Advertisements

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts

It only takes moments for many improperly cooled CPUs to start getting hot enough to actually melt themselves. That's why the automatic shutdown feature is built in ... to keep it from potentially setting your house on fire. To resolve this type of problem usually only requires a properly installed CPU heatsink and fan.

arya777

arya777

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

It only takes moments for many improperly cooled CPUs to start getting hot enough to actually melt themselves. That's why the automatic shutdown feature is built in ... to keep it from potentially setting your house on fire. To resolve this type of problem usually only requires a properly installed CPU heatsink and fan.

should i change processor fan??
how to find out processor defected or not installed properly??

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts

Recommend taking it a reputable computer repair dealer in your area.