Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MSN Messenger 7

• Please log in to reply

poster_boy101

poster_boy101

• Pip
  • 8 posts
My msn messenger won't log on. It says its unable to sign on at this time and has a number 80072efd.

I tried deleting it and reinstalling it but that doesn't help. My windows messenger works fine tho.

someone please help :tazz:

Advertisements

Deadringers

Deadringers

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
its their Servers, their so full up that they cant have every1 on at the same time :tazz:

willow28

willow28

• PipPip
  • 82 posts
Or you could try deleting your default user settings by going to "tools" (in your main msn window) >"options" >General(tab) >at sign-in accounts and passwords, click change. > In the box that appears, click on your existing passport entry and remove it. Then restart msn messenger and sign back in. This resets your msn user settings... Im not too sure if this will work for you or not but give it a try anyway :tazz:

nightfox

nightfox

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Can sum1 plz help me with a problem I have with my internet (internet explorer works fine but programs like msn messenger and hotmail, bearshare...)
I originally had a problem with something called Derbiz.com but followed instructions on this website on how to delete it which included downloading and running the programs CWshredder, LQfix and HijackThis.
It fixed my original problem but now it has affected many programs like using msn messenger, msn hotmail, bearshare (im not so worried about this):
-When i try to log into messenger the error 80072efd appears onscreen and im told to retry later.
-when i try to log into hotmail the normal cannot find server page cannot be displayed page appears.
-Bearshare just says not connected.
Can someone please help me with my problem and help me sort this out
thnx
NightFox

Deadringers

Deadringers

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
Make a new thread m8 :tazz: