Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Module Failed to load Windows 10

- - - - - regsvr32 Module windows10 hel

• Please log in to reply

kiwikid88

kiwikid88

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Hey Guys,

I have windows 10 on a HP ProBook 450 G2 Processor Intel® Core™ i7-5500U CPU @ 2.40GHz, 2401 Mhz, 2 Core,

The problem I'm having is this,  as attached in the picture you can see that it says the module could not be run etc. It says that even though the isdone.dll 32bit file file is in the correct spot in SYSWOW64, Im trying to get the machine to recognise the file so I can load a program but it wont.

I have turned off firewalls, run system scan in CMD and I have update all known drivers(Drivers Im aware of) rebooted but still no joy.

I see a lot of people have this issue on a start up application which is not the case for me Im just trying to run this command to access the the location : regsvr32 c:\Windows\SysWOW64 ISdone.dll

Please someone tell me what I need to do here!!!

Attached Thumbnails

• Untitled.jpg

Advertisements

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts

Try the command:

regsvr32 c:\windows\syswow64\isdone.dll