Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Strange Outlook 2010 problem

• Please log in to reply

tjmcs

tjmcs

• PipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Hi guys,

I have a strange Outlook 2010 problem. Just started. When I send an email, I recieve a message telling me that it could not be delivered to my mailbox. I have never heard of this. Anybody got an answer?

joe

Advertisements

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts

Hard drive full?

Sent folder missing/damaged/full?

tjmcs

tjmcs

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Received a message from my ISP that Microsoft is working on a problem concerning Outlook and Hotmail. I'll get back later when I know something. Thanks for response SpywareDr.

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts

Yes, I've also heard early reports of sign-in problems and Outlook crashes after installing KB 3097877 (MS15-115). Microsoft is looking into the patch’s problems. Also, wait at least a week before installing KB 3101746 (MS15-115), KB 3081320 (MS15-121), and KB 3101246 (MS15-122).