So about 2 hours ago I spilled some tea (not really hot and without any milk or sugar) over half of the keyboard of my ultrabook. I immediately turned it over and dried it off with a towel and then used a hairdryer for a few minutes over the keyboard. I have turned it on and off and so far everything still works just fine like before. My question is: how big is the chance for later damage? For example that it won't work again in the morning or something? I don't really have any technical knowledge about computers or how to take out the battery or something to let everything dry.