Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

NEED URGENT HELP FINDING EMAIL USERNAMES

• Please log in to reply

gagafanforever85

gagafanforever85

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello everyone, my name is jerry I want to first say I am happy to be new to this forum.

I have a urgent matter that I need help with. I am wanting to find out all the email accounts I have under all the companies like yahoo, Hotmail, msn, gmail, aol and others. I don't want them recovered or anything I just want to know all of the usernames and email addresses I have under my name and I will even give all the info anyone needs to help me find these out. the addresses, phone numbers, similiarites that I think they could  be close too. the only thing I wont give out is my ssn. I was going to pay someone to do this but the way I see it is I should be able to do this for free. if someone knows how to do this and would be willing to do it for me I would gladly appreciate it because all I am wanting done is to find all the old emails I have had and signed up under since I first started getting on a computer which was 1999 or 2000.

I hope someone can help.

Advertisements

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts

Did you always use your real First and Last name?

Did you always use the same username@wherever.com?