Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I need help with some popups! thanks! [RESOLVED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

emuworld

emuworld

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
I really know how to use everything on my computer, I am a PHP Programmer, a website designer and I know about network installing.... it was just a such a tiddius problem that I couldn't resolve. Anyways.. I know how to use all of them, and I will take your advice of installing that Antivirus... But I won't install the Service Pack 2 because I have a program that lets me change my Windows XP theme to one I love and when I tried installing it, the service pack 2 gave me an error... So I rather not to install it...

Thank you so much, you are so sweet for doing this regardless you get a Thanks or not.

BYE

Advertisements

Michelle

Michelle

Malware Removal Goddess

• Retired Staff
  • 8,928 posts
You do need protection programs regardless whether or not you know how to use your computer otherwise it will get ridiculously infected as it was when you first got here ;)

You're welcome :tazz:

emuworld

emuworld

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
hahahaha, you are calling me an ignorant? hahahaha Wanna fight? :tazz: ;)

YEEEEEE, i only need 4000 posts to be in your level ;) :help: I am getting closer

Edited by emuworld, 23 June 2005 - 05:13 PM.

Michelle

Michelle

Malware Removal Goddess

• Retired Staff
  • 8,928 posts
I definitely did not call you ignorant! I know what I'm doing as well and have a bunch of protection programs to keep my computer clean...:tazz:

emuworld

emuworld

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
Oh come on, i didn't mean to say that... i was just joking.... well anyways, i won't take ur time anymore. Luv ya :tazz:

Michelle

Michelle

Malware Removal Goddess

• Retired Staff
  • 8,928 posts
:tazz:

If you have any other problems you know where to find me ;)

emuworld

emuworld

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
Where? I live in Winston-Salem, North Carolina :tazz: ;) ;) :help:

Michelle

Michelle

Malware Removal Goddess

• Retired Staff
  • 8,928 posts
Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :tazz:

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.