Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Browser problem regarding pictures

browser reloading graphic

• Please log in to reply

xblacx

xblacx

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello,

This is the first question i have ever had to ask personally online, because i have not yet found a solution on the internet, nor do i have any idea how to go about this issue,

So, a couple of weeks ago my windows 8.1 crashed so I had to reinstall it but i got a different copy. The problem I'm now facing which is driving me mad is, that with this new windows, my browser keeps refreshing for every picture.. This sounds weird but let me give you a couple of examples;

First would be, that if I click on a picture on Facebook, the picture loads in a new style viewer, but the page reloads in a second and redirects me to the old viewer. 

The second one might give you a clearer idea of what im talking about. 

If I use google maps or any maps, everythime I zoom, my page refreshes to show the zoomed frame. I really hope you understand what is going on because it is really difficult to explain. 

My graphic card driver is up to date and this happens with all browsers.. I did, however, have to manually search for a newer graphics driver due to my sound not working with HDMI.. I solved that problem but i don't  know if this is connected. 

I appreciate your help because this is really really annoying.. 

Thanks! 

Advertisements