Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Microsoft Office Outlook 2003: Questions

• Please log in to reply

BarraGT

BarraGT

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello,

I recently got Microsoft Office 2003, and have begun to use Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 with it.

I've just got two questions. Firstly, where is the option to attach my signature to replies? I've looked but couldn't find it. I used to use Microsoft Outlook Express 6, and there was an option in there for that.

Secondly, when I get an e-mail that is text-based and doesn't support HTML (such as from a web-based e-mail), how can I change the option so that I can still respond in HTML? Once again, this feature was available in Microsoft Outlook Express, but I cannot seem to find it here.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :tazz:

Advertisements

peterm

peterm

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 3,387 posts
Both options
Tools > options at the top compose this message format (drop down box)
change to HTML
Signature same place down the bottom

BarraGT

BarraGT

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Okay, thanks, but neither of those two options helped me.

There doesn't appear to be an option to add your signature to e-mail replies, and there was nothing there to assist me with sending HTML-based e-mail. I can send them when I compose a new message, but not when I am replying to a message sent to me from a web-based e-mail service.

Any other ideas?