I usually don't do Win 10 but your malware looks like it should be fairly straight forward and I expect the other helpers are a little afraid of the Danish.
Download the attached fixlist.txt to the same location as FRST
Run FRST and press Fix
A fix log will be generated please post that.
Download : ADWCleaner
to your desktop. Make sure you get the correct Download button. Sometimes the ads on BleepingComputer will mimic the real Download button which should say: Download Now @BleepingComputer
NOTE: If using Internet Explorer and you get an alert that stops the program downloading, click on the warning and allow the download to complete.
Close all programs, pause your anti-virus and run AdwCleaner ( right click and Run As Administrator).
Click on Scan and follow the prompts. Let it run unhindered. When done, click on the Clean button, and follow the prompts. Allow the system to reboot. You will then be presented with the report. Copy & Paste this report on your next reply.
The report will be saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder.
Please download Junkware Removal Tool
to your desktop. Make sure you get the correct Download button. Sometimes the ads on BleepingComputer will mimic the real Download button which should say: Download Now @Author's site
- Pause your anti-virus. Close all browsers.
- Run the tool by right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
- The tool will open and start scanning your system.
- Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
- On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
- Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.
Run FRST again, check the Additions box and then Scan. You will get two logs. Post them both.
Do you still see your malware?