Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

WHAT IS THIS CARD?

• Please log in to reply

mtx0091

mtx0091

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello, Im new here, and i was wondering what this > http://bb950.4t.com/card.JPG :tazz:
I have it taken out from a comptuer that is only 2-3 years old, and i have no clue as to what this is. can anyone help me, so i can find a driver for it?
thank ;)
card.JPG

Advertisements

scrushmaster

scrushmaster

• PipPip
  • 92 posts
It is from the company terayon i see which i hate, they make cable modems and such, and looking at the cable connection on the card i would say its an internal cable modem. so basically if you have cable internet you can hook the coax cable right to your computer with this baby, but the problem is i have no idea where to find the driver, i looked and failed. For my modem though that was terayon i did not need a driver!

Edited by scrushmaster, 15 June 2005 - 01:14 AM.