Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Whats your favorite streaming service

Video streaming Hulu Netflix Anime Movies TV shows

• Please log in to reply

SuperSapien

SuperSapien

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

I recently got a Hulu Plus, Funimation Channel & AnimeNetwork accounts and I'm really enjoying them I also have a Netflix account, but between all of them I must say I get a better value from Hulu there selection and variety is superb

And because I hardly ever watched cable for months now I got rid of it. So whats your favorite streaming service? And have you unplugged the cable?

BTW some of the shows I'm enjoying/enjoyed from streaming sites are One Piece, Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works & Kids On The Slope. :geek:

Please feel free to share some of your favorite shows/movies. :)

Edited by SuperSapien, 03 December 2015 - 07:37 PM.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts

Add cruchyroll to your list  :)

SuperSapien

SuperSapien

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Add cruchyroll to your list  :)

You know I've been thinking about Cruchyroll for a while but I don't like subtitles. Do they have a decent selection of dubed shows/movies?

Gman147

Gman147

• PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

I use Netflix most of the time. The problem is that they don't really have a lot of stuff that I'm all that interested in watching.

SuperSapien

SuperSapien

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

I use Netflix most of the time. The problem is that they don't really have a lot of stuff that I'm all that interested in watching.

Then I would recommend trying Hulu. They have a thirty day free trial.