Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Virus infection 2? [Closed]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

margaritocu

margaritocu

• Pip
  • 2 posts

i had weeks ago a problem with my computer, i post in this topic the problem: http://www.geekstogo...virus-infection, so, i want to continue the problem, because it's not 100% well my computer, sorry for the late reply. I did everything for what asked me in the last post, i attach the results. My computer right now, the start up of every program it's very slow, and also when i start the computer, it's better than it was when i post that topic 356881.

Thanks for the help i really appreciate that  

Attached Files

Advertisements

Bruce1270

Bruce1270

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 1,714 posts
Hi Margaritocu

I was previously helping you before. Please stay with the topic until I declare your machine clean. :)

I will have a look over your logs and post back soon.

Bruce1270

Bruce1270

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 1,714 posts
Hi Margaritocu

I'm not seeing any malware related issues in your logs.

Run this FRST fix to see if this helps.

Step1 - FRST fix

NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on that particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to your operating system.

Open notepad and copy/paste the text in the quotebox below into it:

CreateRestorePoint:
S2 ZAMSvc; "C:\Program Files (x86)\Zemana AntiMalware\ZAM.exe" /service [X]
U0 msahci; system32\drivers\msahci.sys [X]
U2 TMAgent; no ImagePath
S1 ZAM; \??\C:\Windows\System32\drivers\zam64.sys [X]
S1 ZAM_Guard; \??\C:\Windows\System32\drivers\zamguard64.sys [X]
2015-11-16 20:13 - 2015-09-06 08:25 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\Zemana AntiMalware
DisableService: WinDefend
CMD: bitsadmin /reset /allusers
CMD: netsh advfirewall reset
CMD: netsh advfirewall set allprofiles state on
Hosts:
EmptyTemp:

• Save this as fixlist.txt, in the same location as FRST.exe on your desktop.
    FRSTfix.JPG
  • Run FRST by right clicking on it and selecting Run as Administrator and press Fix
  • On completion a log (fixlog.txt) will be generated.
  • Please select all text in this fix, copy (CTRL + C) and then Paste (CTRL + V) in your next reply.

Things for your next post:
  • fixlog.txt
  • Is there any improvement in your computer?

margaritocu

margaritocu

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

okay, thanks, the computer is better than before, but is a little slow still, the programs take late to start, also the computer takes to start 1:50 min. Here es the log:

Attached Files

Bruce1270

Bruce1270

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 1,714 posts
Hi margaritocu

Let's try this and then let me know if there is any improvement in your startup.

Download the SDK web installer from here
Run the installer and select the following:

Leave the location to default
wdk%20location.JPG

Windows Performance Toolkit
Wintoolkitselect.JPG

You must reboot on completion of the install

After reboot set aside about 30 minutes when you will not need the computer

To turn UAC off

1.Open User Account Control Settings by clicking the Start button , and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type uac, and then click Change User Account Control settings.
2.Do the following: To turn off UAC, move the slider to the Never notify position, and then click OK.

When ready start an elevated command prompt :

Go Start > All Programs > Accessories
Right click Command Prompt and select Run as Administrator

Then copy and paste the following command into the black box :

xbootmgr -trace boot -prepSystem -verboseReadyBoot

sdk%20command.JPG

Now your PC will be restarted 6 times. With a two minute pause before the tool runs after the desktop loads
After the second reboot the MS defragmentation program is running and is placing the files into an optimized layout, so that Windows will boot up faster
The last Reboots are training of readyBoot. After the training is finished, you'll notice a huge improvement in startup.

To turn UAC on

1.Open User Account Control Settings by clicking the Start button , and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type uac, and then click Change User Account Control settings.
2.Do the following: To turn on UAC, move the slider to the notify me (default) position, and then click OK.

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts

Due to lack of feedback, this topic has been closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.