The logs look good, are you still experiencing the redirects? Let's run a sweep for remnants and check for any out of date programs on your machine. Please disable your antivirus for the duration of my instructions. Don't forget to re-enable them after you have completed the steps.Step 1: Scan with Malwarebytes
Start the progam and select update
Once it has updated select Settings
> Detection and Protection
Tick Scan for rootkits
Go back to the Dashboard and select Scan Now
If threats are detected, click the Apply Actions button, MBAM will ask for a reboot.
On completion of the scan (or after the reboot), start MBAM,
, then Application Logs
, then check the Select
box by the first Scan Log
in the list and then click on the log to highlight it.
select text file and save to the desktop as MBAM.txt
and post in your next reply.Step 2: ESET Online Virus Scan
Please note: You can use Internet Explorer or Firefox for this step.If you use Firefox, you will be prompted to download esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe. Please do so, then double click it to install it.
Please click on this link
and then click the ESET Online Scanner bar ---->
Step 3: SecurityCheck Scan
- When prompted allow the Add-On/Active X to install.
- Make sure that the option Remove found threats is NOT checked.
- Make sure that the option Scan archives is checked.
- Now click on Advanced Settings and select the following:
- Scan for potentially unwanted applications
- Scan for potentially unsafe applications
- Enable Anti-Stealth Technology
- Now click on Start
- The virus signature database will begin to download. Be patient this make take some time depending on the speed of your Internet Connection.
- When completed the Online Scan will begin automatically. The scan may take several hours.
- Do not touch either the Mouse or keyboard during the scan otherwise it may stall.
- Now click on Finish
- Use notepad to open the logfile located at C:\Program Files\ESET\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt.
- Copy and paste that log as a reply to this topic.
Download Security Check
by screen317 from here
Things I need to see in your next post:
- Save it to your Desktop.
- Double click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
- NOTE: If SecurityCheck aborts and you get the following message: UNSUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEM! ABORTED! try rebooting the system and then run SecurityCheck again.
- A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.
- ESET Scan Log
- MBAM Log
- SecurityCheck Log