Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

window8 rescue disc 64bit ?

• Please log in to reply

garyl2013

garyl2013

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Sigh, I guess I will start from downloading IOBIT advanced system care and then it asked me to update my driver and now I have this driver failure thing where I'm unable to login to window, I've googled so much and now I'm in need of the rescue disc file for rebooting so I can perform system restoration, but I'm unable to download it from the window official website because I don't have the registration key... it was installed for me at the shop so I never had a disc.

I've actually downloaded the disc else where and installed it onto a USB but it didn't seem to detect the USB at all, I did perform F2 , boot mode and put all my USB drives to the top as my priority, I don't know if the files were corrupted at the beginning so now I'm hoping if someone can help... :no:

Many thanks

Gary

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,748 posts

:welcome:   garyl2013,

Let us know if you still require assistance with this.