Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Using profit accumalator abroad

• Please log in to reply

Dangzy

Dangzy

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi guys , first time using this site , I use profit accumalator in England to make some extra money , I'm currently in Thailand and I thought I could just use ipvanish to hide my ip and I would be away again , I've tryed a couple other tweeks but when I'm logging on to the betting sites they know I'm abroad , coming up with message like'bad ip' , does anyone have experience in this , or know how to completely hide an IP address .any help would be greatly appreciated .

Advertisements

Vi-Sion

Vi-Sion

• PipPip
  • 76 posts

What browser are you using Dangzy ?

Dangzy

Dangzy

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Google chrome , can you recommend something better ?

Vi-Sion

Vi-Sion

• PipPip
  • 76 posts
Theres a security flaw that allows remote sites to take advantage of WebRTC (Web Real Time Communication, a feature built in to most browsers) to reveal a user’s true IP address, even if they’re connected to a VPN.
Maybe that's ur case Dangzy ,try installing the WebRTC Block extension from the Chrome Web Store. It will disable WebRTC in your browser.
let me know if this helped.