it asked for the cd again
but if i find the cd would it help?
Jump to content
Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.Create Account How it Works
It may yes. If you can't find it we will have to take a different approach.
OK. Let's try the following.
1. Click your Start button and click on Run.
2. Type msconfig in the Open box and click the OK button.
3. Select the Diagnostic Startup radio button and then click OK.
4. You will receive a prompt to Restart your machine. Please do.
Once your machine has rebooted, please use your machine in this mode and let me know if you still experience the freezing and unresponsive issues that you had.
i change it to diagnostic mode but I am not able to go online in that mode
OK, so the issues you have are only when you are browsing the internet?
OK, I have an idea. Please do the following.
FRST Registry Search
1. Run FRST
2. Copy and paste Chrome.exe into the Search box and click the Search Registry button.
3. When the scan is complete a notepad window will open with the results. Please copy and paste the contents in your next reply. If for some reason notepad doesn't open the file should be
saved on your desktop named Search.txt.
Due to lack of feedback, this topic has been closed.
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Community Forum Software by IP.Board
Licensed to: Geeks to Go, Inc.