Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

DIY 2D Projector

• Please log in to reply

rickray2

rickray2

• Pip
  • 4 posts

I want to build a 3D game like Pokemon (or maybe even Pokemon if Nintendo allows me) and because we are decades away from this I want to start small witha 2D projection. I want it to be able to create separate entities so that I don't have to tie them down to one position. The software will be cake for me but I am clueless when it comes to hardware. If you have ever seen the Pokemon anime, that is my final goal. Right now I want to be able to have it be 2D like the games but be projected so I can play it on my table or something like it. Does anyone know where I should start with this? I also down't want it to be tied down to a background ike the games. Imagine I have a 3" x 3" coffee table and I project it onto the surface. After I configure it to make the sizes good, I can put one on one end and oneon the other. It will be like I have 2 little pokemon ready to battle. If I haven't been specific enough feel free toask questions, but if anyone has even the remotest clue, please share!

Advertisements