Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

camera

• Please log in to reply

DOUGLASS3020

DOUGLASS3020

• PipPip
  • 76 posts

i am disabled and have daytime staff and need to know what type camera a wireless one i can  buy so i can get to  view it on my windows 7 computer then i  can record the screen and save the video for reference cause before it was little things and now they've grown balls and stold money from me ,i wear a pouch well 3 actually .1 for 20's and 10's 1 for 5' and 1's and the 3rd one for cards and keys and some usb flash drives. well i just ordered this 0.3MP Camera PnP P2P Pan Tilt IR WiFi Wireless Network IP Webcam 4RG7 .

will this do the trick.i can record my screen on my computer .i have a gateway windows 7 with a 1 TB hard drive and 16 GB of memory  and i want a wireless camera that i can view from my computer.i don't know what i'm doing but  when 2 20's and 2 10's come up missing now i'm a bit pissed.the people who i thought i could trust ripped me off while i was taking a nap.and i think i know who did it but the way to get my money back  is to catch who ever it was when they go for a second try. cause i didn't tell anyone so it will happen again i'm sure and what is the best free screen recording software should i use, right now i'm using bsr  screen recorder 6. i want to catch them on video  and show them the video and tell them if i don't get my money back i will show the police and there employer the video and i bet i get my $60 back so can i get some help please and thank you i am buying this too

Ends at Dec 29, 2015 17:13 PST 2.4GHz 4ch Mini Wireless Security Based USB DVR Receiver+Wireless Camera Kit#W52   Ends at Dec 29, 2015 17:13 PST  

Edited by DOUGLASS3020, 29 December 2015 - 06:01 PM.

Advertisements