Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How can I view all the posts I have created?

• Please log in to reply

batpark

batpark

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,060 posts

FWIW ... I see that this question was answered in May 2007:

"Up at the top left of the page, where it says "Logged in as manu08", click on your name. That takes you to your profile. On the left, the third item down is "Options", with a drop down box. Click that arrow, and then click on "View all posts". That gives you every post you've ever made. Also, you can click "View all threads", to show the threads you've started."

But I believe these instructions are no longer applicable. Would someone please update those instructions for me? HOW CAN I search through all my post? Thanks. ... batpark

Advertisements

DonnaB

DonnaB

Miss Congeniality

• GeekU Moderator
  • 8,529 posts
Hi batpark,

Happy New Year! :)

Yes indeed! Since we have had software upgrades over the years, the instructions are as follows.

Place your cursor over your username top left of your post.
In the box that displays, click on Find Content under your avatar. That will take you to a page the lists batparks content.
Scroll down and in the left hand column under Topics and posts you will have the choice to click on

Only Topics or Only posts

Choose Only posts

Hope that helps.

Donna :)

noknojon

noknojon

• PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Hi batpark,

If you had problems finding your posts in the manner described by DonnaB then just click on your "avatar picture"

This will give a list of Posts and Topics that you were involved in.

Please note that there is often a time frame limit due to outdated storage, and software changes here.

Thank You.