Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Meta Data of .TS file

meta data windows explorer

• Please log in to reply

foxcatcher

foxcatcher

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello there,

I have a quite special question and hope that someone might have an idea how to fix it ..

I would like the add details to some video files (.ts) but can't do that at windows. I want to add "Year" or "Director" to a file which is possible with .mp4's or .avi's (with MetaX Shareware).

But its not possible for my .TS files. Has anyone an idea how I can edit or add meta data to those files?

If not, does anyone know if theres sth like the Windows Explorer just with the fuction to add data to files and sort them?

In the end all I want is to be able to click in my Win Explorer on "Year" and have all files sorted according to Year. But some files won't let me add details/meta data.

Thanks a lot :) I really googled a lot, thats how I found MetaX but it doesn't support .ts files.

Happy New Year everyone!

Advertisements