Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Computer Ban

• Please log in to reply

ellery21

ellery21

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Hello,

I have been permanently banned from a network called VATSIM. I have changed everything I can (ip, mac) but I still can't get around the ban. Everytime I try to connect it foribily disconnects me on my own computer. When I connect with my brothers computer it does not disconnect. 

Is there anything I can do to bybass this ban, so they have no idea it is my computer connecting to their network?

Advertisements

paws

paws

WTT Tech Teacher

• Tech Academy Moderator
  • 990 posts

Hi ellery21,

I cannot help you in circumventing a permanent ban if this has been imposed by a network controller or admin at VATSIM

Your first port of call should be to contact them, explain your position and ask them to reconsider their ban (you will need to provide them with cogent, well articulated, evidence based information as to why you are requesting the ban be reconsidered. you could ask for the ban to be shortened to a specific period of time.... however as always its your call.

Regards

paws