Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Sanyo TV, no video on screen issue.

tv video audio av coaxial sanyo

• Please log in to reply

crazyfrank39

crazyfrank39

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Hello, I have a sanyo CRT TV ( Model DS13204 ). I use it to play retro games on it and it has been working well until one day I was going to play dreamcast on the TV and then the picture would not show on the screen at all.

The sound is there and I can hear it, but it does not show any picture on the screen. It does the same issue with both the AV and Coaxial ports.

Also the tube is fine, the TV menu and channel numbers show up on the screen fine but any device I try to plug into the TV will do the same

no picture issue. My best guess is that the video ports died out already or maybe I am just missing an important thing that I am not noticing

I do not know, but I would like any help I can get. Thanks!

Advertisements

Alina Silviu

Alina Silviu

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Strange issue. I think that there is an issue with your video port.

crazyfrank39

crazyfrank39

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Strange issue. I think that there is an issue with your video port.

Yeah I think there is, now I am just wondering how can I fix it. Should I open the TV?

Alina Silviu

Alina Silviu

• Pip
  • 8 posts

I think it is better you should consult a TV technician.